Yes 16%  16%  [ 12 ]
No 34%  34%  [ 26 ]
No 34%  34%  [ 26 ]
Total votes : 76

devark
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Sep 2010, 7:41 pm

I've had seizure like symptoms since I was a child, never tonic-clonic but enough to get me sent to my doctor a half dozen times before I finished high school. Going to be seeing a neurologist in the next month, maybe ill finally find out what all these episodes have been about.

I get all the symptoms for simple partial and also a few not listed. The strange ones are: colors when I read (not like synesthesia), distortions in perception of time on the small scale (feels like everything is moving in slow motion for a few seconds), and lastly something that happens in my sleep, where before I wake up It feels as though waves of electricity are washing over my senses, rhythmically, until all I can perceive is the rhythm and a very loud static, then I wake up with a violent jolt and a gasp for air, startled, disoriented (sometimes with very odd and delusional thinking for brief periods of time), and completely exhausted. More than once I've woken up so disoriented that I couldn't for-the-life-of-me figure out how to turn off my alarm clock. I also wake up with headaches almost daily (I don't know if its related). Weird stuff :shrug: