Mark Zuckerberg an Aspie- Yahoo News

Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2012, 3:21 pm

[Moved from General Autism to Random Discussion]

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

SoftKitty
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2012, 3:38 pm

Pileo wrote:
But still... Even if Zuckerberg is Autistic, he won't come out for a very, very long time. Unfortunately, NT's knowing you're Autistic is bad for your business. Shareholders will sell their stock because they no idea what Autism is all about and they fear the worst.

Exactly!! ! That´s what I think, too! I think he is hiding it just because it could harm his business. Especially these days after the US incident with the schoold shooting, when practically every NT thinks that we are all nuts and potential serial killers.

BTW, I have once painted the same thing you have on your avatar. The clouds behind the window frame. I have seen it in the teenage movie about the ugly high-school girl whom her boyfriend transforms into a prom queen. The girl was painting the picture there in one scene.

nomad32
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Dec 2012, 10:24 pm

not likely but, after the thread with half the board swearing John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, 2pac, Rolling Stones, Kylie Minogue and every rock star of the last 40 years being on the spectrum, anything is possible.

davidgolfpro
Toucan
Toucan

19 Dec 2012, 7:21 pm

Did Zuckerberg have language delay or not? That will tell you if he might have Aspergers or HFA. Only his family would know, or his Dr.

Everything else is just hearsay..but I think he has Autism in some way or form.

158 of 200 Aspergers.
58 of 200 Nt