Say something positive about a random WP member

Page 73 of 96 [ 1526 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 96  Next

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2017, 5:46 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
theAP makes me smile

Thank you! :heart:

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2017, 7:30 am

komamanga wrote:
kazanscube wrote:
komamanga, is an interesting person

Thank you. I find you interesting too.

interesting comment as, I'm not sure where your interests originates from in a sincere sense.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2017, 8:27 am

^I just think that you're a sincere person. It's a pity that I don't know more about you.

Kiprobalhato, thank you. I love your clay figures.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2017, 8:29 am

[quote="komamanga"]^I just think that you're a sincere person. It's a pity that I don't know more about you.

Well, I don't go to far into my personal history(ies) though, there are exception as there are times I will discuss areas of my life from time to time as, I must thank you for your integrity and interest.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2017, 3:39 pm

Darmok is indeed a fun guy.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2017, 4:15 pm

Kuraudo7777 is a goodhearted person

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2017, 4:29 pm

ladyelaine is supportive of other autistics on WP.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2017, 4:31 pm

I have so many friends here, and I am very grateful. :heart:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2017, 6:28 pm

Kuraudo7777, is the writer of wrongplanet

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2017, 6:40 pm

^^ :-) Seconded!

Kazan is working very hard to assure that no avatars are underemployed or lonely this holiday season. ;-) .

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2017, 6:44 pm

Esmerelda Weatherwax wrote:
^^ :-) Seconded!

Kazan is working very hard to assure that no avatars are underemployed or lonely this holiday season. ;-) .

Thanks,as I never knew avatars faced employment problems,as I felt Joan Collins was & and will always will be beautiful despite many decades passing.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2017, 6:57 pm

^^ I think she was at her absolute loveliest in The City on The Edge of Forever - a two-parter from the very first Star Trek series, if you haven't seen it.

Harlan Ellison wrote the screenplay, which floored me because most of his stuff was extremely punk (as in rock, not as in lousy) at that time. And she was just incredible, and perfect for the role.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2017, 7:04 pm

Esmerelda Weatherwax wrote:
^^ I think she was at her absolute loveliest in The City on The Edge of Forever - a two-parter from the very first Star Trek series, if you haven't seen it.

Harlan Ellison wrote the screenplay, which floored me because most of his stuff was extremely punk (as in rock, not as in lousy) at that time. And she was just incredible, and perfect for the role.

I've seen that episode and remember her in that role and how Kirk wanted to alter time but, had to make the choice not to.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2018, 10:42 pm

auntblabby is a beautiful soul.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2018, 11:30 pm

komamanga, is a well-rounded,compassionate person

komamanga
Veteran