Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

CrazyCatLord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2012, 12:29 am

Titangeek wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
Mine can get pretty bushy, but I'd rather have bushy ones than ones that look like they are drawn on.

Her eyebrows are better looking

then hers

At least to me.

She's cute, but bushy eyebrows are a male gender marker. They make her look androgynous, imho. The woman in the lower image looks more feminine.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2012, 12:40 am

CrazyCatLord wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
Mine can get pretty bushy, but I'd rather have bushy ones than ones that look like they are drawn on.

then hers

At least to me.

She's cute, but bushy eyebrows are a male gender marker. They make her look androgynous, imho. The woman in the lower image looks more feminine.

The human in the first one looks like a human, the second one looks like a lizard (plucked eyebrows look reptilian to me).

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2012, 5:52 am

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2012, 10:49 am

hanyo wrote:

Is that over pierced mess male or female?

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2012, 1:48 pm

Titangeek wrote:
CrazyCatLord wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

then hers

At least to me.

The human in the first one looks like a human, the second one looks like a lizard (plucked eyebrows look reptilian to me).

I agree with the lizard thing. :lol:

Suspie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Feb 2012, 2:06 pm

1814 wrote:
I am so unhappy with my eyebrows... I feel it makes me ugly..

My eyebrows are so uneven, I want all of it to lay straight down.. A little like this. http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/bPwBlNZik6m/Harry+Styles+Arrives+Fountain+Studios

You can look at my eyebrows so you know what i'm talking about. http://bildr.no/image/1094536.jpeg

In all honesty I think that your eyebrows match your face and you are very attractive, while the eyebrows you prefer look too feminine to be attractive. To me at least. I think your eyebrows are badass!!

Niniel
Raven
Raven

20 Feb 2012, 3:12 pm

I like your eyebrows better than the ones you posted:)

Mine are too thin, it looks like I plucked them, but I havent.

howzat
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2012, 4:06 pm

I actually like my eyebrows.

unduki
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2012, 4:14 pm

You could try hair gel or petroleum jelly to get them to lay the way you want. You can also trim them if you need to with tiny scissors if you think they're too long.

Honestly, I think there are a lot of things in the world you could be stressing about besides your perfectly fine eyebrows. If girls don't like you it's not because of your looks.