Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

emtyeye
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2012, 10:21 am

I have a hard time being affectionate or playful with anyone except current significant other. Once they are no longer significant, then no more affectionate or playful. When they are my significant, I'm often like a puppy or three year old. Actually, I then AM a puppy or a three year old. Who and/or when do you feel or not feel these things with?

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

22 Feb 2012, 11:54 am

I am more playful in person with someone who I am comfortable than I am in writing. I usually have a slapstick, spontanous physical humor. I learned humor from watching nick at nite re-runs of the three stooges. I had no concept of humor as a child...I would make my own jokes, laugh like hell, but not only were they not funny, they made no fricken sense. Of course I dont beam people upside the head with pans like they did, dont worry. :wink:

Here is one made up when I was 7

Q.How does a car run??
A. with its legs!

then I laugh like hell while everyone else was like dooo whaaa???

Jojo

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2012, 12:12 pm

I'm very playful. It's just that people don't like the way I play.

TheSunAlsoRises
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2012, 1:05 pm

Are you playful?

Yes. Like to push the envelope.....at times.

TheSunAlsoRises

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

22 Feb 2012, 1:20 pm

Depends on the person.

keira
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2012, 1:27 pm

I'm playful around people I feel comfortable with. I think that sometimes I'm too playful for my age as I get told I'll never grow up. :oops:

Matt62
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2012, 1:44 pm

I certainly have a sense of humor, but it depends on the situation. I've learned that NOT everyone enjoys jokes played BACK at them as well..

Matthew

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2012, 1:52 pm

I'm too playful, I often get in trouble for it, and people think I'm serious far more often than I actually am.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html