Page 151 of 276 [ 4407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154 ... 276  Next

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

08 Feb 2017, 11:33 pm

Jory wrote:

On the Wii U Virtual Console.

i have it along with his 3 other games on the Wii

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2017, 7:14 pm

On the Wii U Virtual Console.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 6:25 am

The Walking Dead Season 1 and Lego Jurassic World

noumenon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Feb 2017, 7:17 am

Lego Jurassic World was nice. I like the Lego games, they aren't as stressful for when you just wanna relax :)

Ulysses31_noonan
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Feb 2017, 9:28 am

I love the dark soul games rhe most have them all.

At the moment I play dragonball xenoverse, plants vs zombies 2 and the last guardian.

RAADS-R scores
Total 171 language 10 social relatedness 101.5 sensory 32.5 interests 27. AQ Score 39.

Bataar
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2017, 1:12 pm

I'm working on several games at the moment:
Dishonored 2
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Titanfall 2

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2017, 2:35 pm

I am playing Pokemon Moon, but I will soon switch to Fire Emblem Conquest/Birthright/Revelation and Tales of The Abyss.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 1:01 am

Shadow Warrior is free on gog.com right now,

https://www.gog.com/game/shadow_warrior_complete

Runs well enough on my laptop to be playing this for the next few hours 8)

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 1:13 am

Some other free stuff I'll be checking out in coming days,

Bio Menace - https://www.gog.com/game/bio_menace
Stargunner - https://www.gog.com/game/stargunner
Treasure Adventure Game - https://www.gog.com/game/treasure_adventure_game
Cayne - https://www.gog.com/game/cayne

At a mimumin, I know Shadow Warrior and Bio Menace are good 8)

flownawy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Feb 2017, 9:13 am

playing skyrim again, have only made 120 hours in the game and only level 46, so there is much to do for me :)

on PSP i play Ratatouille, where you play a mice, which is really really nice and have finished toy story 3, which also is a amazing good game!

also playing on farcry 3 and want to test now this new primaval

have tried total war shogun and shadow tactics very short because i was on japan/samurai trip

also must have played new civ 6 and it costs me 2 full days to get out of the ban

have almost battlefield 1 solo part done, which is a good tech demo

gave up no mens sky because it was boring

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 3:30 pm

^ I just bought the special edition last night, felt like playing again. I've never actually completely finished it cause there's so many quests.

Mmh, before that I bought WoW Legion, while it's good I just kinda got bored trying to find a guild who are older and logged out. *shrug*

diablo
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Feb 2017, 6:49 pm

Gave up on AC III so switched to GTA IV for the first time in like 5 years. The graphics mods are amazing. Looks just as good or even better then GTA V. They even have a Watchdogs mod so you can hack lights signals! I didn't care for the game in the past because the story was a bit dark but now enjoying it this time around with an open mind.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 6:50 pm

Fire Emblem Conquest! :cheers: [On Normal--Phoenix Mode... :oops: ]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2017, 11:01 pm

Currently still playing Unexplored (action roguelike), 20XX (like Megaman X, but with alot of roguelike elements), and Dungeon of the Endless (roguelike / tower defense with RPG elements).

Really I just cant get enough of any of these three. These are some of the best games I've found in the last couple of years.

Unexplored though I'm helping the developer with closed testing, which means bugs and bug reports. So... many... but then that's what I expect from closed testing, and that's why it's "closed". Such fun regardless.

Also I'm at an anime con, so playing a variety of arcade games. While in cosplay mode (Chara from Undertale). Mostly this means playing Gyruss over and over again, what a fantastic game that is. Also Phoenix, though that's one of those sit-down table ones, and it has just about the most awkward controls I've ever seen on an arcade game. Normally the controls are on a horizontal surface that juts out from the middle of the machine, but these are on a vertical surface that's right around where your knees end up. Bloody annoying. My arm hurts.

I seem to have also won/ruined a contest that I didnt enter by taking all of the high-score slots on Gyruss and a couple of other games. This entertains me.

There's a console game room too, lots of different stuff. Played the old Mario Bros. on the NES (as in, not SUPER Mario, but instead the ported version of the arcade game). I've always loved that one.

That room sure is an explosive crowded mess though. Also loud.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 3:28 am

League of Legends, doing a ranked placement match....lol once again being stupid and trading my main role for one I am less good at because a team-mate wants support. Last time i did that I got raged at and had to report the person for racism granted it wasn't a slur towards my race but it was still racist in general.

flownawy

20 Feb 2017, 2:04 pm

Lunella wrote:
^ I just bought the special edition last night, felt like playing again. I've never actually completely finished it cause there's so many quests.

Mmh, before that I bought WoW Legion, while it's good I just kinda got bored trying to find a guild who are older and logged out. *shrug*

I have noticed a few days ago that I got the special edition since end october 2016 and I did not knew it :roll:
Then I figured out if I bought it and got a bit crazy about the fact that I could not remember, until i figured out, that you got it free if you have all DLC's and this stuff, so I am now happy :D.
But I alredy modded my Skyrim very much, so the graphical updates should not very much, but they build a new water algorithm with realistic moving rivers, that sounds very nais for me, so I will download it when I got on a free wifi, just have a few GB mobile net this days (which is good, because I can't consume too much).

Yesterday I loaded a free game on Steam, it is only 300MB small and makes much fun for the size. It is a simple Pirate Game, where you have your ship, drive around, be a bad pirate, robbing merchants and making upgrades.
It is all very simple and looks nicely selfmade, which brings a special charm in the game, because it is Indieware and I like to playing Beta's :D (but it is no beta status).

It's called The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt, check it out if you like to. It has the nice feature to zoom in and out as you like and you also got a telescope for watching the ships.

For me it is also very special because I like this simple trading mode and it remembers me on good old times playing 1869 as a kid :heart: :heart:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1869_(video_game)