Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 5:29 am

edit-nm too much personal

Last edited by NeueZiel on 17 Aug 2012, 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrystalStars
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 7:05 am

So you're a little different, that doesn't mean you're any less of a human being. I haven't met you before, and I don't know you, but I'd always be happy to talk if you find nobody will listen. My view is that gender is irrelevant and that whether a person is truly good or not does, which you do seem to be.
Is this post too sentimental? bah, who cares.

FalsettoTesla
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 7:57 am

Hey NeueZiel, you're not an abomination. You are beautiful, and 'looking below the belt', it doesn't help. Nothing down there will clarify anything when you have gender issues. I spent a silly amount of time thinking that, and it just confused the matter further. Please remember that you don't have to choose, gender isn't binary, and if anything thinks less of you because of gender confusion, or anything like that, then they're in the wrong. I'm not going to say they're as*holes or anything like that, they're probably not, but they are wrong.

People on this forum really care about you, not because they thought you were female (I had no idea your gender, and no desire to 'discover' it), but because your posts are amusing or insightful and you just seem like an intelligent, caring, interesting person who is having a really rough time just in general (even without gender issues).

I hope things get better for you.

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

14 Aug 2012, 10:32 am

Dont worry about it. I dont really see this as lying anyway...people have the right to disclose when they feel comfortable. I feel blessed that you trusted us enough to share this about yourself. I have some gender issues myself...I feel part female/part male and I am asexual as well, although I am born female.
I am sorry things went so badly with your friend. It sounds to me that your true gender might be a lesbian asexual female, but only in time will you know your true self.
Either way, it doesnt change my perception of you. So what are the meds for??...OCD? I have that too...and ASD.

On a spiritual level, I think reincarnation explains alot of gender issues. Maybe you were a female lesbian asexual in your past life, who knows.

by the way, in case we have not met, I am Jojo.

If you are into that kinda thing, past life regression therapy might give you some answers. I have known several people who have found answers to mysteries about themselves through that.

A good friend of mine runs a website collecting reincarnation and other spiritual stories from people all around the world.
Some are really amazing. Here is his website...

http://www.beyondreligion.com/

again, if you dont believe in this, disregard it, no pressure,

Jojo

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 11:28 am

Thanks for everything. FalsettoTelso that's very sweet and jojobean I will totally look into that site, I love things such as astrology,numerology and reincarnation. Not saying those three are necessarily related (depends on what you pick to believe in). It definitely -is- my kind of thing :P

My biggest fear is confronting the three people I've actually lied to because I really like them a lot and feel they are part of why I decided to be truthful. In terms of medication I was taking stuff for depression, social anxiety and panic attacks but now stuff something I can't spell that's used for a wide range of stuff, like psychosis.

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

14 Aug 2012, 11:14 pm

NeueZiel wrote:
Thanks for everything. FalsettoTelso that's very sweet and jojobean I will totally look into that site, I love things such as astrology,numerology and reincarnation. Not saying those three are necessarily related (depends on what you pick to believe in). It definitely -is- my kind of thing :P

My biggest fear is confronting the three people I've actually lied to because I really like them a lot and feel they are part of why I decided to be truthful. In terms of medication I was taking stuff for depression, social anxiety and panic attacks but now stuff something I can't spell that's used for a wide range of stuff, like psychosis.

good! you will like his stuff on the site. John (the owner of the website) has an amazing story. He was, emphasis on was, a Presbyterian minister until he had a past life regression memory which turned his life upside down. He started seeking the answers on that, which opened the floodgates of people telling him all these spiritual experiences which were thought of as heresy in his faith. Then he did a different website collecting and discussing spiritual experiences not found within the traditional teachings of christianity. The bishops of the presbytery got wind of this and called him into a meeting. They told him to shut down the site or face penalties. He decided to make this easy on both him and the bishops, so he told them "God is not a Presbyterian" Well that went over like a fart in a diving helmet, and they revoked his licence and branded him a heretic. So what does he do? He writes a book called "Handbook for Heretics" and later "Moving beyond the Christian Myth" Both are daring, bold, otherworldly, and compassionate.
He is one of the most amazing people I have ever known.

Anyway, I hope things go well in coming out to your friends...if not you can pm me, but you can pm me anyway if you just wanna talk too.

Jojo