Page 1 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2006, 4:38 pm

I was wondering if you girls wore makeup at all,did your nails,or dressed a certain way.

I've once read on WP a while back,that the women didn't like nail polish because it felt funny and they liked to keep their nails short.Also,something that they couldn't stand make-up on their face.

I personally like make-up,but my look is kind of natural.I wear nail polish(black,crimson,dark purple,and navy blue mostly),but my nails are short.

As for my clothes,they aren't really a big issue for me as long as the tag isn't uncomfortable,it's TOO tight,or I feel naked.

-SpaceCase

Julia_the_Great
Toucan
Toucan

22 Sep 2008, 6:48 pm

I don't really enjoy it, becuase I chew my nails when I get nervous. And I only wear makeup for plays.

miss_e
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Sep 2008, 8:53 pm

i do the whole emo/scene make up .. and if i wear nailpolish its always black or dark purple..

Asleep, I still see you lying next to me
So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me
--The Used

LolaGranola
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Sep 2008, 9:55 pm

I usually wear make-up, if I feel like it. I don't paint my nails often, however, because I'm not very good at it.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2008, 10:25 pm

i don't like the feeling of makeup on my skin and i prefer my natural beauty to fake beauty. nail polish is fine since i get to draw faces on my faces. i like clothes that i'm comfortable in and feel express my personality. i especially like woot.shirt.com and threadless. pants...i buy them when i need them.

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

Johnson68
Raven
Raven

25 Sep 2008, 6:00 am

I'm male.. But my girlfriend paints my nails black sometimes. 8O :D

x_amount_of_words
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2008, 12:01 pm

I wear make-up if I go somewhere but I don't put nail polish on my nails. It's too frustrating. I end up getting it all over my fingers and then messing up my nails. It's just not worth the trouble.

LolaGranola
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Sep 2008, 7:46 pm

x_amount_of_words wrote:
I wear make-up if I go somewhere but I don't put nail polish on my nails. It's too frustrating. I end up getting it all over my fingers and then messing up my nails. It's just not worth the trouble.

Same here- I practically paint my entire hand!

Skelanimal
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Sep 2008, 10:09 pm

I always wear thick black eyeliner. I rarely wear mascara or lipgloss. I pretty much never wear anything else. I don't wear nail polish because I always peel it off.

PolarFelidae
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Sep 2008, 12:27 am

I don't wear make up because I don't like the way it feels, when I was younger I never liked face paint for the same reason. I don't mind nail polish though, but I don't regularly paint my nails.

Sapphires
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Oct 2008, 4:38 am

I don't feel a need to look pretty; there's no one I want to impress, and my self-esteem is fine.

I don't wear nail polish because I'm obsessive and I know I'll become agitated if there's the slightest chip in the paint. I wouldn't mind doing it for fun, though.

KiyokosOnlyOnigiri
Raven
Raven

06 Oct 2008, 8:50 am

Anyone here a nailbiter? ::raises hand::

That's why I don't like to wear nailpolish. Also, here I can only do my hair, but putting it up feels odd to me, and cornrows, which seem to be the only hairstyle most of the people here know (I'm white), really annoy me, they pull at my scalp. I only let people talk me into them if I want curly hair.

Makeup and nail polish I can't use here, so I don't wear it (obviously). Makeup feels odd on me anyway, I think I look better without it.

FieryGatoh
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2008, 7:30 am

I can't stand the feel of make up. I would rather allow natural beauty. Plenty of the girls go to school with lots of make up on, but in all honestly I just think it looks stupid. At least, to see a bunch of 13 and 14 year olds at school completely covered in the stuff is.

The only type of nail polish I can stand is the clear stuff, and I never use it anyway. Seeing as I bite my nails whenever I get anxious (which happens regularly) there isn't really a point.

As far as clothing goes, T-shirts, Jeans and trainers all the way, with some arm warmers for when its cold and a jacket and cap to prevent sunburn. I prefer my own style to what the rest of the people think.

beautifuloblivion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2008, 10:56 pm

I always wear make up. Dig the raccoon eye look. I like to apply lip color that makes my lips look full, swollen, and irritated. I also apply a darker, glossier color in the center of my lips and lighten the tone as they extend outward. Gives them a more puckered appearance.

I normally keep my fingernails short and unlacquered, but if I do paint them, I only use black, white and silver polishes.

orngjce223
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Oct 2008, 11:36 pm

Nothing - NOTHING, not even moisturizer - for me. At least I've gotten into the habit of washing my face and taking a shower every morning.

Mewlvr
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Aug 2010, 2:12 pm

*Gag* I never wear make up unless I am cosplaying a certian character lol :)