Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

SammyTheWeirdo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Sep 2012, 10:45 pm

People always stare at me I think they're plaining something...I fear leaving because someone might break in and be waiting for me when I get back....Everyone hates me...I'm scared to go to a resturant because someone might find it funny to posion my food or drink. I don't let my food out of my site because I think my grandfather may try to kill me so he can have some peace to hisself. Two years ago I thought I was an ailien from a differnt planet.....please take me seriosuly this is. A serious question and if you think I'm a troll or whatever you people call it just go somewhere else thank you.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2012, 10:57 pm

sounds like you're paranoid and need medical help right away.

invisiblesilent
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2012, 11:38 pm

I support what cathylynn said. If you truly believe those things with any degree of conviction you should see a psychiatrist as soon as you are able. It is ridiculously unlikely that your grandfather harbours any ill intent toward you. Everybody gets stared at because some people just go around staring at others. The fact that you posted here suggests to me that you have not outright rejected the possibility that these beliefs are caused by an illness which is good because they are. Unless you are leaving out some BIG info here then I am pretty much certain that nobody is out to harm you. Do yourself a really big favour and see a psychiatrist; you will thank yourself for it once you are better I promise you.

edit: even if it means you need to walk into the hospital and tell them what is going on. It's more than likely that medication can bring you back to mostly normal pretty quickly. You just need to ask the right people for help.

Kalinda
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Sep 2012, 7:12 pm

I used to experience that in the early stages of my MI but with medication it has pretty much been gone for many years. I have not since thought people were poisoning my food or were "out to get me"....those are hallmark symptoms of schizophrenia. It's a very scary illness and hopefully the medication works to help you. Medications, if they're the right ones, will significantly decrease the stressfulness of symptoms and experiences. You're not alone, there are more people with schizophrenia than a lot of other diseases and disorders. It's actually very common.

"Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better." Martin Luther King, Jr.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2012, 7:03 pm

cathylynn wrote:
sounds like you're paranoid and need medical help right away.

she is correct

Blammo
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Sep 2012, 7:02 pm

Please go see someone for this. There is likely no plot. You need help :)