How to get over this straight girl, 2 years running now?

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

NateRiver
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Sep 2012, 4:04 pm

I don't know if she is straight because she has flirted and teased with me before and has done some things suggestive that she is gay; brushing up against me, sticking her finger in my mouth and asking me to bite it, stroking my hair before the minute I go through the door and when I turned around she was smiling at me e.t.c.
She's also stared at me alot. Some were intimidating stares, some out of frustration, I don't know.

I think maybe she might be doing this because we used to be friends and I called her a b*tch and maybe she's acted up this way because of it.

But, at my darkest hour. She helped me and tried the best as she could to make me feel better and she asked for nothing in return. She made me feel special and loved, but now I'm just confused.

I want to know if she does love me too. It seems like it because she's flirted and teased with me, but she's hot and cold with me! I don't know.

She's driving me into depression again, I just... Help?

I jokingly said once " Imma rape you;3" And she replied " We can't. We're girls." So, that wasn't exactly a rejection. But she's told me she's against gay people so bleh.

NoGyroApproach
Raven
Raven

17 Sep 2012, 6:51 pm

Quote:
sticking her finger in my mouth and asking me to bite it

I think this action crosses a personal barrier. I think if someone tried to stick their finger in my mouth I'd slug them in the gut, but that's just me.

I can see why you feel confussed about the whole thing.

Rorberyllium
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2012, 11:26 pm

I wasn't sure if she was gay until you mentioned the "against gay people" part. Yeah she's totally into girls.

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2012, 11:25 am

Rorberyllium wrote:
I wasn't sure if she was gay until you mentioned the "against gay people" part. Yeah she's totally into girls.

:lol:

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

20 Sep 2012, 1:11 am

maybe she is confused herself. She definately sounds like she is hot for you, but this cold/hot thing is a crazymaker.
My gut feeling is that she is questioning her sexual orientation and is flirting with you to see how she feels about it, but she may have been brought up in a religious household that was "against gays" and her push me-pull me with you may actually be an external expression of her inner struggle that may have less to do with you than you think.

I spent most of my life around mental health workers or working on a degree in psychology and thats my educated guess what's going on with her.

Jojo

Heidi80
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2012, 5:04 am

I feel for you. I have experienced that kind of behavior from "straight" friends myself. Does your friend know you like girls? For some girls who are questioning their sexuality, friends who are already "out" can be used for experimenting. Another thing is that friendship between straight NT females is often very touchy feely, so the barrier between friendship and relationship is loose (or non-existent)

Reptillian
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Sep 2012, 10:12 am

Perhaps, she's being manipulative..

NateRiver
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Sep 2012, 2:06 pm

Reptillian wrote:
Perhaps, she's being manipulative..

In what way? She is a manipulative type of person.

Ca2MgFe5Si8O22OH2
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Sep 2012, 2:20 pm

get and stay the hell away from her. if she's aware she's f*****g with you like this, she's a bad person. if she's not aware, she's not mature enough for you to remain healthy around her. either way, you don't need this in her life. I had a straight "best friend" who would do stuff like this, lasted 3 years, and getting out of it was the most important change I ever made.

Conversion Disorder, General/Social Anxiety Disorder, Major Depression

NateRiver
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Sep 2012, 3:55 pm

Ca2MgFe5Si8O22OH2 wrote:
get and stay the hell away from her. if she's aware she's f***ing with you like this, she's a bad person. if she's not aware, she's not mature enough for you to remain healthy around her. either way, you don't need this in her life. I had a straight "best friend" who would do stuff like this, lasted 3 years, and getting out of it was the most important change I ever made.

What happened? Tell me?