Lesbian meeting the man of her dreams...

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

ibtiamat
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Nov 2012, 8:54 pm

Okay, so I just discussed with a "friend" that she thinks I can find a man just for me because she has seen it done before, that is just like saying "You just need to find the right guy" b.s. that some of my other "friends" say. And what she is talking about is (from my experience) just a bisexual who decided she wanted to be gay (but we all know it does not work that way) and she meets a guy she really likes and he likes her back and they get married and all that jazz. I have seen this done so many times I consider bisexuality to just be a fluke; that most (heterosexual "excluding bisexuals for previous reasons") women just give up on men but they cannot and meet the perfect one for them because it is just human nature. We are secretly searching for the ONE all the time. And I know for one that if there was any chance I was going to be attracted to a male I think I would have known by now.

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?"
- Albert Einstein

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2012, 9:18 pm

She's got you confused with girls who are "bisexual" in name only, because it's "cool" to be so. If she asks if she can set up at date with a man that will make you straight, ask her if she wants to go on a date with a woman you know so that she can turn gay.

To a lesbian, it's just as unnatural to date a man as it is for a straight woman to date another woman.

meems
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2012, 11:19 pm

If I ever meet a man who is somehow meant to turn me straight, it's going to be lost on me was his gender is going to keep me away from any romantic interactions with him. :/

ibtiamat
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Nov 2012, 4:33 pm

Kurgan wrote:
She's got you confused with girls who are "bisexual" in name only, because it's "cool" to be so. If she asks if she can set up at date with a man that will make you straight, ask her if she wants to go on a date with a woman you know so that she can turn gay.

To a lesbian, it's just as unnatural to date a man as it is for a straight woman to date another woman.

LOL. I will keep that in mind. And Amen to the last sentence.
Also there is no such thing as "turning" or "converting" if someone wants to chance and be an "ex-gay" that is still gay (truth be told) then it is their funeral.

- Albert Einstein

ibtiamat
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Nov 2012, 4:37 pm

meems wrote:
If I ever meet a man who is somehow meant to turn me straight, it's going to be lost on me was his gender is going to keep me away from any romantic interactions with him. :/

I hate the word "turning" or "converting" especially in a subject like homosexuality because then they are just "ex-gays" that are STILL GAY!
LOL

And yes. I keep hearing the phrase "love knows no gender" but we know that to be false. "You can't help who you love", now that is true and that is why we have homosexuals.

- Albert Einstein

Rorberyllium
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2012, 6:08 pm

ibtiamat wrote:
And yes. I keep hearing the phrase "love knows no gender" but we know that to be false. .

It may not be true of everyone, but it's certainly true of my own personal experience and the experiences of others.

People having fluid sexuality doesn't discredit the existence of gay people.

ibtiamat
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Nov 2012, 4:12 pm

Rorberyllium wrote:
ibtiamat wrote:
And yes. I keep hearing the phrase "love knows no gender" but we know that to be false. .

It may not be true of everyone, but it's certainly true of my own personal experience and the experiences of others.

People having fluid sexuality doesn't discredit the existence of gay people.

Duh. I know there are pansexual or whatever you wanna call them.

- Albert Einstein