try to solve my dating problem

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2012, 12:45 pm

ok, since I read alot of men are who complain about not getting a date, now I want to see how people will try to solve my dating issues.
Ok,
1- I have alot of respect for myself, in fact I like myself. I think Im cool
2-I lift weights, I run, I have good abs, very strong.
3-I love talking to women (and no I don't talk about ''women can get dates bettter than men'' with them)
4- I approach women all the time. I always interduce myself all the time.
5- I don't think Im a loser, or an idiot for not getting a gf. That thier problem not mine.
If woman don't like me then that her decison, I can't force a woman to like me.
6-Im not short, Im 6 feet tall
7-I find talking to women easy and fun too. approaching a woman is easy for me.

but no dates for me. or I should say, many women don't want to do anything with me.
they don't even want to hang out and being just friends.

I can't get a date with a woman, I can't get woman to become friends with me.
I can't even get a woman to pretend to like me. so bummer for me.

Last edited by billiscool on 22 Dec 2012, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2012, 1:06 pm

I have no Idea, why so many female or all in my case, don't want to do thing with me.
I have had only one close female friend so far and that was my ex girlfriend.
I have few minor female friends here and there. and some ''in group'' female friends.
I guess maybe some aspie people (male and female) are just not capable of having female friendship.
it kinda of bummer too. it be nice to have more good female friends or have a girlfriend.
But I can't force any one to like me, so have no idea what to do.

and yes I do try to solve my personality and all that good stuff and still, no women want to do stuff with me.

Growlithe
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Dec 2012, 11:29 pm

Well from reading your posts, I can see that you really do care a lot about women. This is alright I think that most guys are like that. Its human nature to want to find love.

However, obsessing over girls all the time is not healthy. Try to focus on other things in life other than woman. For instance you can learn to play the guitar or play basketball. What im trying to say is, don't focus on girls all the time.

Another thing, don't be desperate. Desperateness is not so attractive. Humans have the ability to sense desperateness in other people.

One more thing if you truely want a girlfriend or a girl thats a friend, take it easy. Relax in the conversation. When you talk to a girl and you make it this big deal in your head, you're going to get yourself nervous.

Keep your head up

EmoGlambertAspie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2012, 1:25 am

If you come across as desperate, it's understandable that women would avoid you especially of they know people find them attractive. They may fear you will be attracted to them and make them uncomdortable by putting the moves on them, when in all honesty they may not be attracted to you. A lot of guys who are desperate won't take no for an answer.

MacDragard
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2012, 1:55 am

How are you jumping to the conclusion that women don't want you? Is it because you ask them out and they always turn you down, or is it because you simply just casually talk to them but nothing comes of it? I'm seeing a huge disconnect here. If you truly feel good about yourself and find talking to women fun and easy, then you should have no problem getting them to go out with you. Unfortunately with the way women are, you have to step up to the plate if you want to make something happen. It's very difficult to pick up on subtle moments when, for example, a woman wants you to make out with her but she wants you to initiate the whole thing, so I would just take the risk anyways and do it. Sure, there's the risk of getting slapped or something like that, but at a certain point if we're dancing and getting close to bachata music and I try to kiss her and she doesn't want me to, she will most likely do nothing more than push me away or turn her face away.