10 Sep 2017, 10:48 am

Me. I can't even get someone to commit to a time to go for a coffee lol

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2017, 12:06 pm

CzigBot wrote:
green0star wrote:
If it doesn't work out then I got plenty of doujinshi sources to collect from (;

Now you've got the right idea.

Google play as BL games (;

floodwater
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Sep 2017, 4:49 am

i kind of like the idea of weddings as a celebration of a relationship, but all the BS that comes attached to being legally "officially" married sounds like too much work. plus, family would be annoying to deal with, and wearing rings bothers me..... i'd also have to be in an incredibly strong relationship to even consider publicly announcing a commitment to a partner because i like keeping my emotional dealings to myself. so, probably won't ever get married.

300series
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 1:25 pm

Another reason why I never want to get married is because I enjoy my life the way it is right now. I like being able to live alone & just stay home & do whatever I want to do. I like my freedom too much to make any sacrifices, and getting married & having a wife would be the end of all of my freedom. Marriage would just be way too stressful for me, and I could not deal with it. Having a girlfriend was enough trouble for me, and I am a lot happier being on my own.

wanderlust77
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Sep 2017, 5:03 pm

Me. Marriage is BS. If a guy can't stay with me without a binding contract, it worth nothing.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 6:44 pm

wanderlust77 wrote:
Me. Marriage is BS. If a guy can't stay with me without a binding contract, it worth nothing.

I like the romance of it and taking the same name. I wouldn't want a big wedding just a small one with few people. Nothing to do with my loyalty the binding contract doesn't work anyways not anymore since the government doesn't use force to punish those who violate it

wanderlust77
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Sep 2017, 8:20 pm

sly279 wrote:
wanderlust77 wrote:

I like the romance of it and taking the same name. I wouldn't want a big wedding just a small one with few people. Nothing to do with my loyalty the binding contract doesn't work anyways not anymore since the government doesn't use force to punish those who violate it

It's harder to get out of a marriage, way harder.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 10:03 pm

wanderlust77 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
wanderlust77 wrote:

Not really you just file a divorce and as a woman you're likely get half his stuff unless he has proof you cheated. Though my point was marriage doesn't keep people loyal. Millions of married people cheat and cheat a lot. To some it's the thrill of cheating alone that makes them do it

There's also women who love the thrill of getting married men to cheat. They'll continually pursue and flirt with them to do so saying "all guys break the ones who take longer are the most fun."

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 2:10 am

The red pills keep coming...at least I know who will never try to get me to sign half my stuff over to.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

wanderlust77
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Sep 2017, 3:27 am

Sly, that was my point too. Just because you marry someone it doesn't guarantee happiness till death do us apart.
I never understood women who want to play princesses for on nigh only. It costs a lot of money to get all the attention for one night.
Why not spend that money on an unofficial honeymoon, a vacation.
And if you like the romance of it, you can exchange rings, you can have a vow under the stars or something.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 3:42 am

Boxman108 wrote:
The red pills keep coming...at least I know who will never try to get me to sign half my stuff over to.

This "sexy robot" looks like something that would chase me in a horrormovie-like dream.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 12:33 pm

sly279 wrote:
wanderlust77 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
wanderlust77 wrote:

Not really you just file a divorce and as a woman you're likely get half his stuff unless he has proof you cheated. Though my point was marriage doesn't keep people loyal. Millions of married people cheat and cheat a lot. To some it's the thrill of cheating alone that makes them do it

There's also women who love the thrill of getting married men to cheat. They'll continually pursue and flirt with them to do so saying "all guys break the ones who take longer are the most fun."

Divorce isn't actually that simple. I think you'll find divorced people will tell you that.

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 1:36 pm

I don't think I could if I wanted.

RandomFox
Toucan
Toucan

15 Sep 2017, 2:18 pm

I will never get married
AGAIN
tried, tested, no thank you.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 2:22 pm

wanderlust77 wrote:
Sly, that was my point too. Just because you marry someone it doesn't guarantee happiness till death do us apart.
I never understood women who want to play princesses for on nigh only. It costs a lot of money to get all the attention for one night.
Why not spend that money on an unofficial honeymoon, a vacation.
And if you like the romance of it, you can exchange rings, you can have a vow under the stars or something.

Most women like to dress up pretty and be the center of attention. Still a lot who don't care, but most do that's why female fashion is such a giant industry and why most stores at malls are women's clothing stores.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 8:51 pm

all the ones who keep on chasing NT people and still think there is something wrong with themselves.