Page 70 of 93 [ 1480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 93  Next

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 5:41 pm

Nekomonster wrote:
Welcome to the NHK! has been...an experience so far. 10 episodes in. Hard to watch sometimes (mainly because of the "oh god, that's me") feeling, but very good.

I feel similarly about Watamote, but kind of more positively in laughing that I was not alone.

Oh, it reminds me of a current show which is one of my favourites at the moment, Recovery of an MMO Junkie. It is about a 30 year old woman who quit her job due to stress or some sort of build up of difficulties she has, and becomes a NEET who plays a MMO all the time. It is actually really sweet and the main character feels really relatable. It has so far been my pick of the season.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 6:00 pm

I'm debating about whether to watch Clannad and/or Kanon again.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Shadow1051
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Nov 2017, 6:08 pm

Hi there! A fellow anime fan here! I just created my account and this is my first post so.... yeah.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 6:14 pm

^Hi! Which animes do you watch/like the best?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 11:47 pm

Long flight today. I'm reading Another, again.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 6:47 pm

^I've never heard of it. What's it about?

Shadow1051
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Nov 2017, 7:21 pm

I think it has something to do with fish being used to being in water so it never crosses their mind that they're wet. Also to answer your question, I just finished season 2 of My Hero Academia. SO. FREAKING. AWESOME! :D

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 7:30 pm

There's so many animes out there. It's kind of mind-boggling.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 7:53 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
There's so many animes out there. It's kind of mind-boggling.

And if you don't watch some or keep up, some elitists will mock you. It really ruins things for me when that happens. I am honestly back to how I was earlier this year.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 7:58 pm

I haven't had that happen in my life before, since I barely know anyone outside of WP who watches anime.
I wish I could help you out somehow.

Shadow1051
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Nov 2017, 8:07 pm

Same here, bro. Sorry you have to put up with that. Anime is great but the "hardcore" fans out there that turn it into basically politics SUCK.

Last edited by Shadow1051 on 06 Nov 2017, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadow1051
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Nov 2017, 8:10 pm

What's this "Emu Egg" and "Veteran" business, by the way?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 8:14 pm

It's your little title that changes the more posts you have.

Shadow1051
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Nov 2017, 8:17 pm

Ah, I gotcha. Say have you seen My Hero Academia?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 8:22 pm

Nope. These days, I only watch Digimon Adventure, Digimon Tamers, Digimon Frontier, Clannad, Kanon, AIR, and Little Busters [in Japanese]. I'm very particular about the kinds of things I like, but I'm willing to check it out.

Shadow1051
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Nov 2017, 8:28 pm

You should. It's very popular and for a good reason.