Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

chris5000
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2013, 4:21 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Not absolutely sure about that . Especially the dental .

:( quote="chris5000"]well look on the bright side they will be forced to give you free dental and healthcare
:( :( :( :( :([/quote]

from what I have heard about prison is they have to keep your teeth in good shape because it leads to problems down the line. they cant have inmates dying from bad health it would look bad on the prison

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2013, 4:22 pm

...Well , thank you , King :) !
Actually , I am worried whether such " time " as what I already have , and then what I may be in for , might prevent me from traveling to the UK - or Canada , either ( Where my American parents conceived me while living there , actually , so someone once suggested I could be considered a " Canadian national " .) - whether I would be stopped at the border just for trying to travel , never mind emigrating -
I have been told that my problems have all been " misdemeanors " , not felonies , and , so , OK .
Besides , I would be willing to try and gain symphathy for my predicament from non-Americans , ssay that the defects of the American medical and social services system were underlined by me having to go to jail to get , especially , some medical care !
Because I did not start this , neither the original arrest on Jan.2 or the SF warrants now , but , getting some care for my toe - Which , especially during the main three weeks at the SCCJ , I did get . - has crossed my mind too .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2013, 4:25 pm

...Actually , I have been , essentially , homeless or " culturally homeless " - Um , staying in , kind of , " up from homelessness/former homeless " apartments at times good but sometimes there were problems , counting that , " temporarily housed " in a " formerly homeless "/" homeless scene " manner...for nearly seventeen years now :( .
Since about the times of the mid-1996 Big Two American political party mid-summer conventions .
:( . Ulp :-( .

chris5000
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2013, 5:07 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Well , thank you , King :) !
Actually , I am worried whether such " time " as what I already have , and then what I may be in for , might prevent me from traveling to the UK - or Canada , either ( Where my American parents conceived me while living there , actually , so someone once suggested I could be considered a " Canadian national " .) - whether I would be stopped at the border just for trying to travel , never mind emigrating -
I have been told that my problems have all been " misdemeanors " , not felonies , and , so , OK .
Besides , I would be willing to try and gain symphathy for my predicament from non-Americans , ssay that the defects of the American medical and social services system were underlined by me having to go to jail to get , especially , some medical care !
Because I did not start this , neither the original arrest on Jan.2 or the SF warrants now , but , getting some care for my toe - Which , especially during the main three weeks at the SCCJ , I did get . - has crossed my mind too .

as long as you dont have felony's it shouldn't stop you from leaving the country. even if they do canada is super easy to get into illegally

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2013, 6:38 pm

chris5000 wrote:
well look on the bright side they will be forced to give you free dental and healthcare

    If it's like Oregon it includes such long delays you'll probably be out again which is what they want.
    Dental Care is extraction only w/very limited pain killer during and virtually none after.
    Most "healthcare" is shabby or prohibited because of limits, such as meds limited within the jail/prison structure.
    Mostly just of the "urgent-care" type.
    Oh yeah, they CAN bill you for it.

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2013, 6:43 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Could it be many months til' I am back ? :(
Three-ish weeks was the longest time before..
Now might SF prosecute , even prosecute in a " nice " way where I am offered a short sentence but strong probation afterward tying me to SF ?
I don't want that . I might well take a longer sentence , of " straight time " , instead to avoid such probation supervision , I just want to show SF my rear end leaving now 8) . . I'm not too sure about California in general ( Although , could I do Santa Cruz minus the stay-away order , I might try , and - MAYBE - I could try SJ now . ) , on the day in early May I ended my threeish weeks I meant to leave CA but I had neither enough money , a plan , or help :( .

    Strongly advise going this route! Then you'll be "off paper" and finished with them.
    Otherwise they can keep incarcerating for PVs (Parole Violations).
    They gotta keep those expensive 'hotels' full and paid for somehow. If you don't/can't pay, tax payer does, it's all the same to them.

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

21 Jun 2013, 6:48 pm

Best of wishes. It sounds like you're getting a really raw deal here.

alpineglow
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2013, 6:48 pm

Will they help at all with your life when you get out agsin, like job or housing or anything? I'll write to you, ASS-P. So, you said care package. (?) What kind of care package, I mean, what would you want in there, what would be allowed?

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2013, 7:06 pm

KingdomOfRats wrote:
[A.] hope the prison staff reckognise the issues have got ASS-P,at least its a place to stay though, just not the safest for vulnerable people.

am surprised have been homeless for so long now,[B.]where are the disability and homeless organisations?

woud honestly recommend trying to save up for moving over here ASS-P will be treated top of the priority list being homeless and an aspie.
anyway,stay safe.

    A. Wont happen.
    B. Any and all I've interacted with that were NOT outright fraudulent, were incompetent and almost completely unfunded.
    Competent employees quickly get better jobs, or at least jobs that aren't so heartbreakingly pointless.

    In Oregon that is.
    This is exactly why a group of us are working to do something different. To try to get real funding.
    To solve homelessness one category at a time. StabilizingAutism/vision-statement

    With the law twistings it's illegal to be poor! Especially so poor as to not own property and pay taxes (homeless).
    They'll try to get money outta ya one way or another.
    Wouldn't it be so much better to help someone to be productive so they can pay with taxes rather than fines and jail time?

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2013, 7:12 pm

alpineglow wrote:
[A.] Will they help at all with your life when you get out agsin, like job or housing or anything? I'll write to you, ASS-P. So, you said care package. (?) What kind of care package, I mean, what would you want in there, [B.]what would be allowed?

    A. Again, if like Oregon, there's nothing but dream rumors.
    B. Nothing would be allowed, they even tear off the postage stamps from the letters you send in -in case you put drugs in the stampglue.
    It's easier for them to just say "nothing allowed" than to search everything for a file in a cake, or other cleverness.

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2013, 7:16 pm

Don't worry too much ASS-P usually a FTA warrant is just to get you in front of a judge, once that happens you won't get much trouble for the FTA part.
Maybe a few days for all of them, combined & concurrent. And probably only if you end up doing time for anything else.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 9:46 pm

..…Okay , so I'm looking at various :Jail: posts , and I see this...and it turns out it's by me ! !! !! !! !!
And , furthermore , it's about how I was anticipating going to jàil again , post-the end of the Santa Cruz jail period ~ When , in fact , I ended up , to say it briefly , not going to jail overñight/being fully " admitted " at any time (There was a court date, too .)...Anyway , as it ended up , I did not spend any overnight time in jail and , as of this time , I haven't since - I'm sorry that I didn't update then , I'll try to fill this out later saying what happened then !
Of course , as of now , I have been inside the same isolation hospital room , LITERALLY 24/7 k, for over a week now ! !! !! !!...