Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2013, 12:28 pm

My payee's office hired a new secretary a couple of months ago. The only clients at that office that like her don't like her because of her people skills - they like her because she dresses like the kind of lady who will negotiate her virtue for pocket change, so that she can later spend that pocket change on heroin.

I am thinking she is angry that she is now too old to sell her body for drugs, so she decided to take a job where she could verbally abuse developmentally disabled people all day long. She is one of the most vindictive and judgemental people I ever met. She often does not follow through on what she says she would do, and why should she? She knows that she could just say, "He's disabled, he does not know what he's talking about." She takes advantage of people's disabilities for her own amusement.

And she really does show up at the office every day with bad makeup and slu*ty outfits that make her look like an aging hooker from the seediest heroin-infested alleys of Seattle.

What did the people at this office ever see in her?

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 4:28 am

I'd suggest messing with her. Make little innuendo's that you could pass off as "meaning something completely different". Or ask her to settle a disagreement between you and someone else regarding prostitution or STD's. Or ask her, with a serious and interested expression on your face if it's really as hard to get off heroin as they say it is, or what people with the clap do when they are allergic to penicillin. Just little things like that. Nothing overt or flat out insinuating, but kind of backhanded. If she complains about it say something like "No, I'm disabled, I don't know what I'm talking about. Sheesh!" Use her own logic against her that way. :-)

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

10 Aug 2013, 1:03 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
I'd suggest messing with her. Make little innuendo's that you could pass off as "meaning something completely different". Or ask her to settle a disagreement between you and someone else regarding prostitution or STD's. Or ask her, with a serious and interested expression on your face if it's really as hard to get off heroin as they say it is, or what people with the clap do when they are allergic to penicillin. Just little things like that. Nothing overt or flat out insinuating, but kind of backhanded. If she complains about it say something like "No, I'm disabled, I don't know what I'm talking about. Sheesh!" Use her own logic against her that way. :-)
:lmao: