Page 68 of 150 [ 2385 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 150  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 7:39 am

you've got spunk. I HATE spunk.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 4:36 pm

Dammit Jim! I'm a doctor, not a carpenter!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 4:56 pm

dammit, jim- i'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2016, 8:07 am

You are the living embodiment of all that is evil and unjust in humankind. You must be destroyed!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2016, 8:09 am

Control Voice: Through all the legends of ancient peoples - Assyrian, Babylonian, Sumerican, Semitic - runs the saga of the Eternal Man, the one who never dies. Called by various names in various times, but historically known as Gilgamesh, the man who has never tasted death, the hero who strides through the centuries.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 12:49 pm

One bullet. I tip my hat to you. . . One legend to another.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 5:04 pm

"YOUR MOTHER SEWS SOCKS THAT SMELL!!" :twisted:

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 5:08 pm

For those of you who've never met me, you might call me the under-nourished Alfred Hitchcock.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 6:04 pm

Scully: [holding an Apollo 11 keychain] I actually was thinking about, uh, this gift that you gave me for my birthday. You never got to tell me why you gave it to me or what it means, but I think I know. I think that you appreciate that there are extraordinary men and women and extraordinary moments when history leaps forward on the backs of these individuals, that what can be imagined can be achieved, that you must dare to dream, but that there's no substitute for perseverance and hard work and teamwork because no one gets there alone; and that, while we commemorate the... the greatness of these events and the individuals who achieve them, we cannot forget the sacrifice of those who make these achievements and leaps possible.
Mulder: I just thought it was a pretty cool keychain.

And that is fundamentally what I believe in, and this seriously and ideally, and I would enjoy and appreciate, and miss, someone just joking it off, with all that meaning.

Whatever the situation/characters, milestone human thinking and situation. (just identifies better with these. Have you seen her hair? And his cock?).

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 6:31 pm

stifle yerself!

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 7:09 pm

:)

Done restraint enough. How come you still enjoy being sofly funny with all that you read? Seriously (out of the fun). You are CALM. Teach me.

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 7:13 pm

That ain't swearing, GD. The first word is God. How can that be a swear word? The most popular word in the Bible. The second word, damn, that's a perfectly good word, you hear it all the time, like they dammed the river to keep it from flooding it. And you read in the Bible that some guy was damned for cheating or stealing or having "insex" in the family. And who damned him? Who else? God. God damned him. Edith, beautiful words right out of the Holy Book. Don't show your ignorance!

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 7:56 pm

Not religious at all , mind blocker for so many to me. Open mindedness. Nothing against religion per se then. I choose to think free, means any thinking that brings good and well being to each one, and spread it as a person. Good for you. Trying to understand people as a whole, and individually. It takes time, patience, beyond compassion and one's personal demons. I appreciate your answer. Always try to learn from you. Not always as calm. Thankd. Good night.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 8:03 pm

Seriously folks, you better watch your step when he comes out here because he's a man who shoots from the hip and a man who's hip when he shoots.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 8:25 pm

I'm having these nightmares, visions, that are the manifestation of pure evil.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 8:27 pm

Perhaps it might be better, Mr. President, if you were more concerned with the American People than with your image in the history books.