Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

kitsunetsuki
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Feb 2007, 2:19 am

Hi, I was diagnosed with autism when I was young , in second grade that is, which was some 30 years ago, although I am more inclined to believe that it' is more accurately Asperger's . I was apparently cured with special education and therapy, and after that they declared I was just very intelligent and thats why I was unable to get on with peers. I am not really sure one can be cured. I still feel the same.People still baffle me. I am married to a man with Asperger's we get along very well at times when we share the same interests and at times when they diverge greatly we tend to just sort of exist in the same space although this is rare in the seventeen years we have been together, we have one son who is also diagnosed with it, and one Neuro Typical daughter, although she is decidedly eccentric.

My interests are Pokemon,Tabletop RPGs, Video RPGs although only particular ones usually involving pets or a class that has pets(Jade cocoon 2, Legend of Mana and World of Warcraft although I get annoyed having to deal with people that are in the game) Foxes and Frogs.

I have been reading things here and occasionally have felt inclined to comment on things, although I have not because you need to be registered so I registered, and then I think one must make some sort of introduction. Although as I do not officially have Asperger's I am not sure I belong here.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 2:22 am

Welcome to WP,remember to psot,never post or spam and if you hate MTV,please join the church of MTV haters.

headphase
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 2:47 am

welcome to WP

coolstertothecore
Toucan
Toucan

03 Feb 2007, 5:30 am

Hello there!
I don't officially have Asperger's either and I think there are quite a few others who are not officially diagnosed, so i wouldn't worry about that.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 8:30 am

Welcome to WP!

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

TG
Toucan
Toucan

03 Feb 2007, 9:28 am

Hello!

nutbag
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 3:17 pm

Revalation! Within this context RPGs are not rocket Propelled Grenades! Liberation!

And welcome to WP