lots of double, triple, quadruple, and quintuple posts

Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

18 Feb 2007, 6:37 am

T-rav20 wrote:
Just hit post once and refresh, it usually shows up.

Thats right. And if you hit it ounce and it does not show up. Check your profile
and read your post history. It will likely be on that list. And likely will appear in the thread when the problem is fixed(which might be a few hours from now).

DejaQ
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 11:14 am

I've kept getting that message. The first time I made a duplicate post. The next several times I made a post, but it didn't bump the threads or increase my post count (Ah well, I can only hope everyone else here thinks post count is a load of rubbish!) I thought it might have been due to the NoScript plugin for Firefox, but apparently not.

(Oh, and refreshing the page after a post just gives me a flood warning.)

DejaQ
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 11:16 am

I've kept getting that message. The first time I made a duplicate post. The next several times I made a post, but it didn't bump the threads or increase my post count (Ah well, I can only hope everyone else here thinks post count is a load of rubbish!) I thought it might have been due to the NoScript plugin for Firefox, but apparently not.

(Oh, and refreshing the page after a post just gives me a flood warning.)

MrMeaner
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Feb 2007, 12:11 pm

i'm getting that 'debug mode' message too..i have to go back in the thread i posted to see if my post even appears, 'cause there's no indication in the forum or thread indexes that i was the last one who posted there

MrMeaner
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Feb 2007, 12:14 pm

i'm getting that damn 'debug mode' message again..i have to go back in the thread to see if my message even posted, 'cause in the indexes to forums (then in threads within each forum) it doesn't indicate that i was the one last one who posted..grr i have to agree, it's irritating

MrMeaner
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Feb 2007, 12:16 pm

i'm getting that damn 'debug mode' message again..i have to go back in the thread to see if my message even posted, 'cause in the indexes to forums (then in threads within each forum) it doesn't indicate that i was the one last one who posted..grr i have to agree, it's irritating

MrMeaner
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

MrMeaner
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

MrMeaner
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Feb 2007, 12:18 pm

grrrr...let's see if THIS posts!! !

Xenon
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 1:12 pm

Same thing is happening to me, except sometimes it doesn't work. There is one thread in particular where I am wanting to toss in my $0.02 worth, but the post just will not appear. I've given up, after more than a dozen tries.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 1:35 pm

What is it with this damn forum? Twice in just over a week I have found myself getting this debug error to do with the word search or something that prevents me posting new topics and often even replying to posts. Is this just me affected by this? Is it because I deleted the insane number of offline files this site keeps leaving me with? I have never known somewhere so totally loaded up with advertising and God knows what else.

Xenon
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 2:49 pm

It does not always work for me.

Xenon
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 2:50 pm

It doens't always work for me...