online dating advice/critique my OKC profile

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Briareos
Raven
Raven

23 Feb 2014, 8:58 pm

thumbhole wrote:
Briareos wrote:

EDIT: A girl just randomly left me a message! I talked to her a little bit already,, but I'm not sure what else to ask her or talk about. Would anyone like to hear the gist of our conversation?

How exciting! Do tell us! Edit: was she nerdy?

I'm not sure, I'm not getting a wave of detail out of her right now. she just messaged me, I checked out a profile and was very short.

Adam00S
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Aug 2019, 4:00 pm

that's interesting thread

brainstorm212
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Aug 2019, 1:27 pm

hey, personally I guess that you don't even have to worry about your account, you simply have to be confident in yourself and in your decisions, but not to simply wait for a woman that will write you the first on a dating site. By the way, be careful of women who are too much active while communicating with you, because either she's scammer or she simply needs something from you. For example, once I read an article about how to Date High-Value Japanese Women and there I found some examples when a woman pretended to be rich in order marry a man and there are given examples on how can you understand that woman pretends to be rich... Since then I became suspicious to women that write me the first...