An NT woman will dump you because your an Aspie! Its True!! !

Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2014, 9:23 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Halfmadgenius wrote:
I will consider guys who are not exactly super models as long as they have a full head of hair ( shaved heads freak me out) and the profile is well written. Nothing in a profile turns me off like misspelling every other word. Or they admit to being "temporarily" unemployed. No, I am not playing that game. If you can't afford to pay at least half you can't afford to date. (That goes for women too.)
What if he does neither the above but is a billionaire and drives a Ferrari?

A billionaire driving a Ferrari is most likely to be a complete prick (sorry to generalise, maybe he isn't, I don't know any billionaires personally) so it comes to whether you value your sanity more than what label dress you are wearing. Anyone with autism is very unlikely to be able to endure the abuse of personal freedoms that is inherent in selling yourself in this way.

AutisticGuy1981
Toucan
Toucan

05 Apr 2014, 9:39 am

The few really well off people I've known in the past have always came across as thoroughly nice guys but they were all highly educated individuals

Just because you are rich doesn't mean you can't be down to earth It depends on your background and upbringing just like with anyone else be they rich or poor.

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2014, 10:05 pm

Jono wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
No, they will reject you because you show no empathy, lack communicative skills, aren't attentive/spontaneous and show stereotype behaviours.

And that's a good enough reason to dump someone, instead of trying to understand the disorder?

A lot of NTs have their own crap to deal with, why should they have to deal with someone elses problems on top of that?

If the relationship isn't making them happy, they are under no obilgation to "try and understand", they have to do what's best for them, which is what everyone should be doing.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2014, 12:22 am

leafplant wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Halfmadgenius wrote:
I will consider guys who are not exactly super models as long as they have a full head of hair ( shaved heads freak me out) and the profile is well written. Nothing in a profile turns me off like misspelling every other word. Or they admit to being "temporarily" unemployed. No, I am not playing that game. If you can't afford to pay at least half you can't afford to date. (That goes for women too.)
What if he does neither the above but is a billionaire and drives a Ferrari?

A billionaire driving a Ferrari is most likely to be a complete prick (sorry to generalise, maybe he isn't, I don't know any billionaires personally) so it comes to whether you value your sanity more than what label dress you are wearing. Anyone with autism is very unlikely to be able to endure the abuse of personal freedoms that is inherent in selling yourself in this way.
I agree and Im probably generalizing too but....[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pj8QKTvRTQ[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList