Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 2:32 pm

Has anyone met any one through this?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 3:00 pm

I don't know about here in particular----but people have met other people on WrongPlanet, and got married to that person.

Theamazinggeek
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Feb 2018, 2:58 pm

Partial Rewrite Repost (sorry to confuse any person or admin)
Age 30, salinas ca.
5'11
Average build
Occupation prep cook
Wt. 200lbs
Latino
(Asperger's)
heterosexual

A non-traditional guy looking for a different kinda girl.

I am foremost and forever an Otomen.

Im a guy with femine characteristics, pursuits, skills,hobbies or lifestyle. i have often been mistaken as being gay. I am straight. I like to Cook, Clean, Sew, Craft, and I love romantic or romantic comedy movies. Im usually well kept, neat and polite. Though it doesn't mean I cant work on the car or rebuild my PC. this just makes me well rounded. but the big diff to to typical men is ..... Im a roles Reverse. Im a prince wanting to be rescued by a princess. I like to be held by someone. No im not wanting to become a house husband, I Believe in working together (oddly enough people imagine it often of me).
-----------------------------
Im the kinda guy who gets on one knee to just kiss a hand. The one that guys come to for planning the perfect valintines days. The guy who writes other guys love letters and poems.

Im the type to plan days in advance just for that perfect date ( or at least i hope).

Im the kinda guy who would spin you around in a twirl and then pull you back in his arms just to hold her close.The one who would dance in the kitchen with her. The one who just gets love high from a nuzzle or a touch of her hand. One who get excited for one email or text.

I'm a vintage kinda guy (When I can). I listen to music as old as the 1920s to as new as last year. Love the 50, the 60s, ratpack, the crooners, the old school vocal jazz (the great American song book), swing, and new jazz. I love to relax to old radio. I play older generation video games, I ride a vintage bicycle. I watch tv and movies old old as in silent to as new as what's in the theaters. Not a huge horror fan mind u but any other film I'll see. I dance old school (swing). I make old school style dishes .

I am a timid person of sorts sooo it's not surprising how different this is for me. That's sort of why I'm seeking a strong willed person in my life. Being a timid person I get scared or excited easily. Of course ive learn to adapt. I'm a super nice guy and have had no enemies anywhere in my life.

I'm considered a emotional type, my friends say I'm so caring it's over powering. My friends say I'm a born therapist able to talk people through anything. im a person who likes to stay busy where ever I may be. It's usually my family, then my friends who come first and and then me.

As I've mentioned I'm whimsical. I Look for the best in all (yes a little too trusting.) Some say i live in fantasy. Im not one to say bad about another. Oddly im one to question anything i see. I love to learn new things and I learn quickly.

My goals are to become a real chef. A real culinary whiz like my coworkers. My passion is cooking. Good food can bridge families and bring people together. A good cook can turn bad tasting ingredients into great meals. A good cook can make allot out of little. I love to see the smiles of people after there meal.

My other goal is to get over my social awkwardness.

I want an ideal mate but she needs to have a personality and tenacity . I like aggressive, strong willed, and take charge women. The kind who wont take no or back down from a fight. A woman who is independent and has that fighter spirit. If you have a dominant or angry personality, im not afraid I love cuddlers as i am one.

If you're into movies, tv, and anime. I'm a Movie and anime buff. I will watch or try anything at least once. Twice if I like it (or u).

Open to allot of food and activities.

Im willing to offer my kik, skype, hangout, email info. I may even offer my cell but id rather we message for a while first.

I for the most part hybrid travel. I have a license but do not drive. I prefer to bicycle where I go. It's for my health, partially for the environment, economy ( personal and the country).

Im agnostic, im very very solid on this point. I believe there higher power. Who it is .... is up for debate. Could be a god, a goddess, just one or multiple. Could be budda, aha la, his self or a roving spaghetti monster.

Interest:
Anime, movies, tv, music, vintage (you name it) lite jazz, vocal jazz, video games (old and new poetry), oldie tv, 2nd hand shopping

*on a final note: there just doesn't seem to be a call for the sensitive guy, anymore.

"Im search of answers, new marvels, and new questions to ask."

PhoPix
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Jan 2019, 1:57 am

Doug, 32yrs old, Vallejo California, photographer.

I can't figure out how to post an image, so here is a link to one taken recently...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/146408728 ... ed-public/

I am very quiet in social settings, but once I get to know someone on a personal level, I open up. I prefer a quiet night in, over large social gatherings. I can be random at times, and I walk to the beat of my own drum. I consider myself to be spiritual, yet humble. I have my religious/spiritual beliefs, but I keep them to myself and don't force it on anyone. If you ask about my beliefs, I'll tell you. My friends say I'm quiet, and funny. From time to time, I have been known to anxiously blurt out comments unrelated to the situation to kill the silence. I'm the type of person that doesn't think of the right response until the moment is gone.

I haven't drank or taken illicit drugs since November 27 2017. That's very important to me because I don't want to go back to how things were at that time in my life. I'm not comfortable dating someone that uses cannabis extensively and recreationally, however, I do understand there is medicinal value in it, and sometimes it's needed at the end of the day for pain, fibromyalgia, etc, so there might be an exception depending on the situation.

My musical taste varies. It just depends on what type of mood I'm in. I listened to street punk from high-school up until a few years ago religiously. I lost count of all the shows I've been too. Most of them were in Berkeley though. Kind of grew out of it but still respect my roots. When I'm at home with my headphones on, it really varies. Anything from Cody Jinks to G-Eazy. When I sleep I like chillstep because it's so relaxing.

I have a better understanding of who I'm looking for than I did a year ago. My last relationship ended at the end of 2017, and I've been trying to dig deep before I date again, in order to be fair to both you and I. Jumping blindly into things just doesn't work out in the long run. I want to know who you are, and what your needs are, your passions, pet peeves, what's important to you, and how you feel about art.

Thank you for reading :)

Two final things that are important to know about me:

1. I am bipolar and take proper medication.

2. I am on the high functioning end of the Autism spectrum. It's minimal, which means most people wouldn't know if I didn't tell them, and/or if you didn't have someone close to you who was diagnosed as high functioning. To most people, I tend to come off as weird, or different.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2019, 2:21 am

Does this thing even work? I wonder how many people are reading those and be like “hmm let’s pick a date”.