Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2014, 8:43 pm

Oh yes :( , not right now though as it's daytime at my place :D

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2014, 9:44 pm

when i have trouble sleeping, i take 3mg of melatonin. if that doesn't work, i add 1/2 tsp. powdered ginger in a cup of warm sweetened milk.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2014, 2:15 am

I have trouble sticking to a regular sleep schedule if that's what you're asking. Unlike other people, I can't just choose to fall asleep at any time, I have to "wear myself out" first, usually by staying awake long enough that I'm on the verge of passing out. Taking melatonin helps put me to sleep if I need to be asleep at a certain time for work or whatever, but depending on the dosage, if I overdo it I tend to oversleep, and if I underdo it, it doesn't keep me asleep. Ever since I quit my job recently, I haven't been using it, but once I start a new job, I'll have to start using it again

Melatonin isn't perfect, but ever since I've discovered it, it's given me much more control over my sleep patterns. It's given me almost the same sort of "off" switch that most people take for granted.

Rocket319
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jun 2014, 3:05 am

I have trouble sleeping too. I always thought it is because my brain never shuts off. As soon as I reach any level of consciousness, the gears start turning and I become wide awake.

syzygyish
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2014, 5:52 am

meditation