Page 1 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

WolfClaw99
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Aug 2015, 10:31 am

Nowadays, I watch Phineas & Ferb, Girl Meets World, and Clarence. But I also watch Boy Meets World, Tom & Jerry, Looney Toons, and stuff like that

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2015, 12:17 pm

I still love Winnie-the-Pooh!

Hypnotized
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Aug 2015, 2:21 pm

I just finished watching the 3rd season of Galactik Football.
I'm planning on watching Yu-gi-oh and Bakugan soon c:

Aspie202
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Aug 2015, 2:23 pm

I secretly watch spongebob, dora, and go diego go. plzz don't tease me

Lazershow
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Aug 2015, 7:16 pm

i watch arthur every once in a while. its an entertaining show even though i know that its meant for young children.

67taylor98
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Aug 2015, 12:15 pm

I really like Disney movies!

sunflower17
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Aug 2015, 2:21 pm

I'm a 17 year old girl and i've watched 4/5 seasons of mlp, my little brother (suspected aspie) is the one who got me into it! Other shows I watch are not kids shows for the most part though. But hey kids shows are funny!

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2015, 11:41 am

I watch cartoons with my little sister on Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Boomerang.
I especially love Uncle Grandpa, it's so hilarious!

SaxNerd
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Sep 2015, 8:54 am

I still watch Yu-Gi-Oh!, which I loved as a kid, I find it quite nostalgic now. I actually extracted the audio from all 224 episodes and I listen to it in the car and in bed. I also watched Avatar: the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra at the start of the year. I am 20 now. I don't remember where, but I remember seeing a liking for kid's shows listed as an aspie trait a long time ago.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2015, 9:04 am

I've loved Digimon ever since I was quite young. My cousin introduced me to it but while he isn't interested in it anymore I still watch it [although now I watch it in Japanese instead]. Tailmon, Wizardmon, Renamon, and Kouichi are my favourite characters.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2015, 9:39 am

If it weren't for my low internet cap and lack of a TV subscription, I'd be watching stuff like Phineas & Ferb, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, and Star vs The Forces of Evil all the time. I've also been meaning to get back into MLP though it seems I have a lot to catch up on. :X Clarence is another good one that I managed to catch an episode of once when I was up late watching Teletoon.

I know Netflix has MLP, or at least it did the last time I checked, and it's pretty much the best way to watch it if you're in Canada since we don't have Discovery Family. Shame it uses so much bandwidth.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2015, 8:47 am

My kids are 19, 20, 22 and 26 and STILL watch cartoons and will still watch something they used to watch as a kid if they see it on tv. Also, tons of teens and young adults like that My Little Pony show. I do not know why but my 19yo has a lot of friends who love it. Also, one of my 22 year old daughters had a bridal shower recently and they all sat around watching Disney cartoon movies that they watched as kids. They love that stuff. Nothing wrong with it unless it's all you watch and you are scared to watch some other stuff for some reason or other. As long as it's not "I shouldn't watch this" that makes you not watch other stuff then there isn't a problem. Watch what you like. My husband is 52 years old annd love the Transformers movies and all that stuff.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

StaticWorld
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Oct 2015, 3:54 pm

I love the movies from Disney. But mainly the old ones, you know? The ones animated in the style of Hercules or The Lion King. I also still like Spongebob and The Simpsons. Adventure Time and Regular Show are also pretty funny.

Lilyz
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Nov 2015, 6:53 pm

I am 13, and I watch plenty of shows that aren't really targeted for my age. I also still like to go to family animated movies with my parents. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one in my 8th grade who still does this, and I probably am, but I don't care what others say, I watch what I want, and you watch what you want.

Phemto
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Nov 2015, 7:09 pm

dragonzatch wrote:
Was wondering if there's any of you out there. I'm thirteen, which means I'm beyond the target demographic for pretty much every children's channel now. I'm expected to watch MTV, teen dramas, etc.

But I still love Gravity Falls and Cartoon Network and ashamedly, a few shows which skew even younger then that (Ruby Gloom just popped back up on Netflix and it's so good). I just can't get into a lot of the "teenage" stuff...like seriously? I see titles like Faking It and Jane the Virgin and I gag. I was into Catfish for a while though.

Anyone else more skewed towards kids shows then their expected targeted programming?

Hey kid! You're not old enough to appreciate Gravity Falls. :)

I grew up an cartoons that I just cringe at today. I also loved shows like MASH that were way above my age. The cartoon shows today contain cultural references and humor that works on multiple levels. I think you must be getting your information from someone who hasn't watched cartoons in 25 years.

You don't get to choose what you like. Neither does anybody else. Don't let anyone tell you a show isn't for you, whether that's based on age, gender, ethnicity or anything.

Oh. And just because something is aimed at your age doesn't mean it's any going. Hollywood thinks you're a hormonal idiot from 12 to 21. The fact you don't like shows they targeted for you just means you have taste.

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2015, 7:12 pm

Today I turned on the TV and watched Bugs Bunny.
I'm 23. Now go mind your own business. :lol: :P