Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

BuggZee
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Mar 2007, 6:07 pm

Have no interest in being here. No one I can relate to, even though we all have the same disorder. More like no one I seem to like. How do I delete my account, is there a way?

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

14 Mar 2007, 6:14 pm

BuggZee wrote:
Have no interest in being here. No one I can relate to, even though we all have the same disorder. More like no one I seem to like. How do I delete my account, is there a way?

You can not delete your account but you can simply not log in anymore. I can see what
you mean by no one to relate to because the use of the word "disorder" is politically incorrect around here.

BuggZee
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Mar 2007, 6:17 pm

WHat the hell are you talking about. I don't care about your insights into disorders, I just want to know how to get ride of my account

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2007, 6:49 pm

PM alex, if you must. But it's easier just to not log in.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

14 Mar 2007, 6:55 pm

calandale wrote:
PM alex, if you must. But it's easier just to not log in.

My analysis of the membership list shows that in the early days of WP
5 accounts (I guess they were banned trolls) were deleted but since then none of the 9000+ members have ever had their accounts deleted. Which means you can not delete
your account. It would cause continuity problems in the database. And since third party sites archive posts its also pointless.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2007, 7:25 pm

BuggZee wrote:

You want to leave why? Because you found out someone advising you was, shock, horror, an adult? An adult who most likely has been through similar situations to your own when younger? What on earth made you think that anyone your age would definitely have had the same experience, let alone have the years of experience that dogdancer has behind her, to help you? You can simply choose to stay away and not return if that is how you feel.

BuggZee
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Mar 2007, 7:31 pm

Why the hell are you reading my other posts when it has nothing to do with you. No that's not it. I think people here are idiots quite frankly. I shake my head at half the things I read. It has nothing to do with DogDancer.

alex
Developer
Developer

14 Mar 2007, 7:38 pm

are you andy79_uk

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2007, 7:52 pm

BuggZee wrote:
Why the hell are you reading my other posts when it has nothing to do with you. No that's not it. I think people here are idiots quite frankly. I shake my head at half the things I read. It has nothing to do with DogDancer.

Don't want others to read your posts, you shouldn't have posted then, should you dear. A forum is kind of there for the purpose of people posting and responding. And for your information, I had read your thread before this one turned up...shouldn't have wasted my time really. :roll:

BuggZee
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Mar 2007, 7:55 pm

I am not andy..whats his name. I am not even British. And no Graelwynn. you shouldn't have shouldnt you.

BuggZee
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Mar 2007, 7:55 pm

See Alex, I knew you were suspicious of me.

MsTriste
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2007, 8:04 pm

You're the same age as my daughter, so I'm trying to summon up empathy for you. Here's what you should do: You should have your Mum look at the two threads you started, so she can see and understand what is going on with you. Then I think you should have her make an appointment for you to see a psychiatrist about the possibility of you having some paranoia. Don't bother blasting me, I'm just trying to be helpful.

alex
Developer
Developer

14 Mar 2007, 8:05 pm

you're a moron.