If you could take a pill to turn gay, would you?

Page 1 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2007, 6:16 pm

I would, I'd take the pill so I could become gay. Then I wouldn't have to deal with this s**t anymore, I wouldn't have to worry about growing old alone. Because gay guys like me, and theyr not too f---ing biggoted to give me a fair chance. All those damn NT women wanna belittle me and make me feel less human because I don't pick up on cues to their stupid little one sided game, the hell with it. If I can take a pill that'll make me gay I'm all for it.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2007, 6:19 pm

Uhm, I think that you could just try gay relationships, and maybe eventually find them appealing. I've always felt that I could make myself like that, even though I don't have any real inclination that way. What I suspect you're seeing though is just that gay guys are more agressive than straight females.

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2007, 6:34 pm

Sure, men and women are just way too different. Im not gay or anything, I just dont think dating women is worth my time.

Flagg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2007, 6:42 pm

I don't have to.

I'm already bi.

Rjaye
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2007, 7:59 pm

Are the gay guys worth knowing? Are they nice guys or are they just looking for sex? Maybe making friends can make you forget about romance for a while.

Sometimes when we focus on a hurt, whether it's a splinter or a mutilated heart, we notice every little thing about it--how it throbs, how it bleeds, whether it's normal, the frustration...And when we look outside of ourselves, it seems every situation just refocuses us right back on the bloody, weeping wound we're carrying within ourselves--whether it be jerks supposedly picking up women we find attractive, or loving couples, or little kids throwing crap at each other like monkeys.

Take a break, Snake. I don't think you can become gay, though there's a very slim chance you could be bi. Who knows? Do something else. Join a gym. Learn basketweaving. Find a new infatuation that doesn't involve women or sex or romance for a while.

Or go to a counselor. Some people do that. Some people find help that way.

Just do something completely different. Join a matchmaking service. I don't know.

Take care of yourself. While you're not too young to feel awful about this, you are too young to give up. I don't think you're really going to give up, but you need something to take your mind off this situation for a while. It's like breaking your leg over and over--your self-esteem is getting a beatdown.

I dunno. Take a bubble bath, and have a beer.

Much metta, Rjaye

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2007, 8:01 pm

Watch a lot of spongebob while in the tub.

Flagg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2007, 8:04 pm

Rjaye wrote:
Are the gay guys worth knowing? Are they nice guys or are they just looking for sex? Maybe making friends can make you forget about romance for a while.

Sometimes when we focus on a hurt, whether it's a splinter or a mutilated heart, we notice every little thing about it--how it throbs, how it bleeds, whether it's normal, the frustration...And when we look outside of ourselves, it seems every situation just refocuses us right back on the bloody, weeping wound we're carrying within ourselves--whether it be jerks supposedly picking up women we find attractive, or loving couples, or little kids throwing crap at each other like monkeys.

Take a break, Snake. I don't think you can become gay, though there's a very slim chance you could be bi. Who knows? Do something else. Join a gym. Learn basketweaving. Find a new infatuation that doesn't involve women or sex or romance for a while.

Or go to a counselor. Some people do that. Some people find help that way.

Just do something completely different. Join a matchmaking service. I don't know.

Take care of yourself. While you're not too young to feel awful about this, you are too young to give up. I don't think you're really going to give up, but you need something to take your mind off this situation for a while. It's like breaking your leg over and over--your self-esteem is getting a beatdown.

I dunno. Take a bubble bath, and have a beer.

Much metta, Rjaye

I'm going to have to argee. If you not born with bisexual or homosexual tendencies it's futile to try to get them.

quiet
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Mar 2007, 8:09 pm

No - I dislike men in general (regardless if they are hetero/homosexual).

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2007, 9:51 pm

snake321 wrote:
I would, I'd take the pill so I could become gay. Then I wouldn't have to deal with this s**t anymore, I wouldn't have to worry about growing old alone. Because gay guys like me, and theyr not too f---ing biggoted to give me a fair chance. All those damn NT women wanna belittle me and make me feel less human because I don't pick up on cues to their stupid little one sided game, the hell with it. If I can take a pill that'll make me gay I'm all for it.

First off, I happen to be Gay. Secondly, if you took a pill that turned you gay, you'd find a lot of gay people are just as hypocritical and just as, if not more prone to backstabbing BS s**t as a lot of straight people. Also, with a surprising amount of gay people, there is agreat deal of self loathing and a great deal of conflict brought on by their sexual orientation. --Taking that pill would only only change your sexual orientation, and perhaps increase the amount of BS you have to go through.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

18 Mar 2007, 9:54 pm

I think the psychological issues would be the same. The only positive might be seeing eye-to-eye on what constitutes support or criticism.

JYossarian
Raven
Raven

18 Mar 2007, 10:09 pm

I have a distaste for both sexes I wouldn't bother

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2007, 10:16 pm

I'm a full-fledge leszzie,so the pills are pretty much ruled out.

-SpaceCase

Benway
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Mar 2007, 10:18 pm

If I was gay I could at least seriously entertain the idea of finding a partner.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2007, 10:28 pm

Flagg wrote:
I don't have to.

I'm already bi.

Me too, I think.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2007, 10:53 pm

Benway wrote:
If I was gay I could at least seriously entertain the idea of finding a partner.

Exactly what I was thinking, for some reason I can pick gay guys up like it's nothing. If I were gay then, I would not have a problem finding someone.

hypermind
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Mar 2007, 10:59 pm

snake321 wrote:
If you could take a pill to turn gay, would you?

gross, no