Too many bad problems and loosing too many friends

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

ErikMouse
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 May 2005, 1:34 am

Hi, I don't know what I am doing wrong or what, but each time I get a new irc server linkup to my network, it ends up being nothing but problems with its admin or admins. Just recently, I had someone relinking up from a long time ago, and they started causing problems in a friend of mine's channel by going on a powertrip that started from him changing the /topic in my friend of mine's channel. This forced me to have to remove him, and in turn caused him to remove my bot from his channel that resides on EFNet because of what I just did and I feel like my friend level just plummetting down close to no friends. At this rate, I feel like I can't please anyone with anything and don't think anyone would like to link to my irc server ever because of the near disasters. And now, I feel like I have no use or can't find my place anyone, so I am considering suicide since noone in this world cares about me, and hopefully I would come back as a better person who would do better. If anyone remotely cares (I don't care if I end up with my mailbox flooded), please respond.

Erik

"I'm very kind, and easy to please! I'll be your friend, if you give me some cheese!"

ErikMouse
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 May 2005, 1:50 am

Okay, this now is getting more worse than better. I have one chatroom that is going against me because of it and I don't know what peoples problems are anyone.

"I'm very kind, and easy to please! I'll be your friend, if you give me some cheese!"

Civet
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2005, 4:57 am

Quote:
And now, I feel like I have no use or can't find my place anyone, so I am considering suicide since noone in this world cares about me, and hopefully I would come back as a better person who would do better. If anyone remotely cares (I don't care if I end up with my mailbox flooded), please respond.

I do not understand what went on with you and your friend, but whatever it was, please reconsider this sort of thinking. It's cheesy and cliche, but it's true, suicide is NOT the answer.

I do not know you well, ErikMouse, but you seem like a nice person. I am sure that if you are persistent, you will be able to make friends. We all have probably had problems similar to yourself, and perhaps we can give you advice.

Glasskitten
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 May 2005, 8:22 am

I cannot claim familiarity with you or your problems either, but to me Aspie suicide seems like the most dreadfully wasteful action possible. I consider myself quite unqualified to assist you in the formation and maintenance of human relationships, but it may help to realize that they do not determine your worth.

As for "finding one's place", I have been looking externally for mine for seventeen years, and finally I have learned that I am "my place"--God has given me all that I will need to transform my life into a psychologically healthy environment. Again, I know very little about you, but I doubt that Aspies are ever made without the potential to improve the world and their world, which does include finding reliable companionship. The companionship thing might or might not be in the same places you habitually look, however.

Do not mind me.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2005, 4:28 pm

Maybe just try the WP chatroom for a while?

ErikMouse
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 May 2005, 6:19 pm

Just to let you know, the few friends that I *do* have left are pissed at the person who caused me problems and it seems that things are slowly getting back to normal. The bot is getting its use back in one of the channels it was removed from and things seem to be stable for the time being.

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2005, 7:09 pm

Hi, Erik.

I do hope things are better, but I do have one question. Why haven't I gotten a response to the private message I sent you?

ErikMouse
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 May 2005, 11:03 pm

larsenjw92286 wrote:
Hi, Erik.

I do hope things are better, but I do have one question. Why haven't I gotten a response to the private message I sent you?

Well, I did get the private message you sent me, but I wasn't sure how to respond to it, sorry.

Erik

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2005, 8:03 am

Erik:

I wanted to express to you in your private message my thoughts about your problems with abandonment. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you are doing well so far.