Page 40 of 50 [ 799 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 50  Next

noumenon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Nov 2016, 9:25 pm

Bought some exercise equipment earlier this week and have been working out regularly throughout the day, everyday, a few minutes here a few minutes there. Maybe this can become one of my new special interests. I am skinny to begin with, and have never been able to put on weight. So far I've been burning off what little fat I have at a very fast rate, and I have become more skinnier and slightly toned. I am hoping in time that I will be able to fill out my body more by putting on some more muscle mass. It would be nice to not be skinny anymore.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2016, 1:13 am

Two full work out session and two light jogs over the last week, started increasing my sit ups and squats by a third since I've steadily built up a good core which I think can be taken to the next stage now, feel the work with the weights I do is just about right from the soreness so don't need to mess with that yet. Four yoga sessions, been a little busier with notes and research in the evenings so slacking a little, exploring more in the yoga arena though and beginning to feel more confident to challenge my corpse harder over in that yard through the next couple months.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2016, 6:07 pm

I have my next tennis lesson on Saturday!

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2016, 12:34 pm

I jogged in place and did some free step today on the Wii Fit. I jogged for 10 minutes and did step for 20 minutes. I'm working so hard to lose weight and get in shape. My size 20 skinny jeans don't look like skinny jeans anymore because they are super baggy. I can't wait to get back to 190 pounds! All of this eating healthy and no sweets except for a soda a day and exercise is paying off! :D

Sorry for the long post. I'm very happy right now and have been doing this for two months.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Gazelle
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2016, 10:47 pm

Today the weather cleared up and also warmed up some so walked my dog 40 minutes outside. It was a really nice day with the sun coming out and the temp reaching over 40 degrees. Went for a nice walk, donated money to fireman raising money to buy kids some toys, bought a mocha and walked home. Just love weekends. 8)

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2016, 8:29 am

Jogged in place for ten minutes. I had some chocolate dipped strawberries for breakfast so yeah, I'm having a great morning as far as exercise and healthy eating goes.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2016, 10:31 am

Played tennis last Saturday. There was a slight drizzle and the courts were wet, so we had to be careful. I was lucky I didn't slip and fall.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2016, 1:23 am

Walked around six miles last week, only had one proper workout as was a demanding week which always infiltrates my ability to hit three workouts but the handy cardio overload somewhat covers for it. Will try to hit three this week and go for a decent run to get back on track, I am improving my wrist strength as it's been something I haven't focused on except for simple lifts. Never know when you might need to crush a pebble in a bet with a grizzly bear or something.

zreaper99
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Dec 2016, 1:08 pm

After finding that just 3 weeks of recent gym work involving dumbbell chest presses has already started to convert my "breasts" into actual pecs, I'm planning on doing this 2 mornings a week amongst other compound exercises to see if I can boost my shoulder:waist ratio...

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2016, 12:42 am

Hit three solid workouts over the last week and done two jogs along with my nightly yoga sessions. The air solidifying in my throat on the second jog was actually worse than my calves for once, hate and love that frigid wintry anti-cardio scumbag breeze!

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 8:34 am

Morning jog in place complete! My favorite work out is a combination of jog in place, yoga, stretches and rhythm exercises.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 1:30 am

Two workouts done this week, going a little easier as listening to the groaning of my limbs lately and amending my schedule, due a jog in the next two days and a stretching and mental thought cleansing meditation session will be had to purge out the excess junk whilst sweating out poses.

alexbfr
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Jan 2017, 3:39 am

worked out for 25 minutes today! I know it's not much but I'm trying really hard and I want to be healthy. I hope I can be come stronger someday

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 10:10 pm

I had my tennis lesson yesterday, and really enjoyed it.

Gazelle
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2017, 9:01 pm

Today I took my dog for a brisk 20 minute walk outside and went up a hill on the way. :)

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 2:43 pm

Walked around six miles the last week, need to have a jog tomorrow, been busy with putting my energy into other areas of life so only one workout this week though cardio game has been spiffing. Going to have a quick workout this evening, yoga intensity been slacking so will seek to correct that in my coming sessions.