Page 330 of 579 [ 9253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333 ... 579  Next

traven
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 3:20 am

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

18 May 2017, 5:50 am

Alita wrote:
JaredGTALover wrote:
the things that i hear about NT Women & Girls who have a boyfriend or husband with aspergers,Lies,All Lies :x :x :x :x :x :x

Now I'm curious. What sort of things?

that they are married,they have a relationship,Lies,All Lies.that's why i'd rather stimulate on youtube videos with mating big cats,jungle sex while being intimate with a giant stuffed bear (my mother would freak out if she saw one in my bedroom) other than being intimate with a woman,or girl (Chubby) that may not love me for who i am regardless of my aspergers because of their negative perception of guys with it regarding eye contact,romance,sex & social interaction.it angrily irritates me seeing every aspie romantically & sexually rejected because of how they appear to them as creepy :x :x :x :x :x :x

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 12:30 am

JaredGTALover wrote:
Alita wrote:
JaredGTALover wrote:
the things that i hear about NT Women & Girls who have a boyfriend or husband with aspergers,Lies,All Lies :x :x :x :x :x :x

Now I'm curious. What sort of things?

that they are married,they have a relationship,Lies,All Lies.that's why i'd rather stimulate on youtube videos with mating big cats,jungle sex while being intimate with a giant stuffed bear (my mother would freak out if she saw one in my bedroom) other than being intimate with a woman,or girl (Chubby) that may not love me for who i am regardless of my aspergers because of their negative perception of guys with it regarding eye contact,romance,sex & social interaction.it angrily irritates me seeing every aspie romantically & sexually rejected because of how they appear to them as creepy :x :x :x :x :x :x

Have you ever considered that you may have the heart of a bear?

Sorry - but all joking aside, it can be annoying. We hear more news reports every day about so-called creepy people, usually guys, supposedly harassing some poor girl. Society is very cold and calculating these days. It's hard for the Aspies, but it's also hard for the girls who might like a guy if they gave him a chance instead of viewing him as a creep because of his very understandable awkwardness. It's misleading because a guy who isn't awkward may have worse flaws that the girl will only find out much later, when she's more heavily emotionally invested.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 6:36 pm

f**k you! :heart:

:wink:

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 7:17 pm

Also you stupid MOTHER f****r!! !! :evil: :evil: :evil: You think it was me that contacted the police but it wasn't you idiot. Good luck with that!! I don't have to step on my toes after 11 pm, I don't have to skip flushing the toilet during night time because I don't want to wake you up. I'm also caushius ( I don't want to google translate that word) during day time. Oh :mrgreen: :mrgreen: you're up for a surprise if you f**k with me pall 8) Still having visitors after 2 am and I have started smelling the harsh again.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 7:31 pm

^On the other hand he is VERY quiet during the day, and have to listen to me pacing back and forth over the floor ALL day...

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 7:58 pm

I have a strong chemical smell in my nose, and a tingling sensation in it.

I wish I wasn't alone right now.

I wish someone was here, holding me :cry:

Of to bed, alone in the darkness, as usual. But who am I to complain, this is the reality for so many of us.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2017, 10:09 am

The Rome tournament is winding down, and there is less and less for me to watch. Nadal lost, Del Potro lost and the only American left, John Isner, is going down fast to Sasha Zverev. John had a chance to get back on serve, but lost it.

I hope Rafael can regroup and win the French Open.

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 12:38 pm

Seems like every time I improve, there is something else this as*hole (BF) wants to complain and criticize me about. Completely ruins any positive optimistic feelings I've had. Everything seems pointless. Wish I could leave.

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 1:34 pm

Froya wrote:
Also you stupid MOTHER f****r!! ! ! :evil: :evil: :evil: You think it was me that contacted the police but it wasn't you idiot. Good luck with that!! I don't have to step on my toes after 11 pm, I don't have to skip flushing the toilet during night time because I don't want to wake you up. I'm also caushius ( I don't want to google translate that word) during day time. Oh :mrgreen: :mrgreen: you're up for a surprise if you f**k with me pall 8) Still having visitors after 2 am and I have started smelling the harsh again.

I'm not even gonna ask, but I hope you feel better now. :)

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 1:36 pm

IstominFan wrote:
The Rome tournament is winding down, and there is less and less for me to watch. Nadal lost, Del Potro lost and the only American left, John Isner, is going down fast to Sasha Zverev. John had a chance to get back on serve, but lost it.

I hope Rafael can regroup and win the French Open.

I still haven't lost hope for Rafa - great player, though he's had a bad run with injuries and such. Bad luck seems to follow that guy.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 8:45 pm

It seems that Rafa is coming back strong-and so is Roger Federer. Djokovic, however, is choking badly. Zverev played well today, however and deserved to win, even if he isn't really my favorite player.

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 8:52 pm

IstominFan wrote:
It seems that Rafa is coming back strong-and so is Roger Federer. Djokovic, however, is choking badly. Zverev played well today, however and deserved to win, even if he isn't really my favorite player.

Zverev eh? He'll be one to look out for at the Australian Open, then? (name's not familiar)

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 4:21 pm

Alexander Zverev is a new player, a German of Russian descent. His brother, Misha, ten years his senior, also plays.

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 11:48 pm

IstominFan wrote:
Alexander Zverev is a new player, a German of Russian descent. His brother, Misha, ten years his senior, also plays.

Cool, thanks.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 10:10 am

I'm at my brother's graduation, I'm super thirsty. I'm gonna wanna murder something in three hours.