Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Girlwithaspergers
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2015, 12:44 pm

Now that I have a BP dx I tried to make a bipolarsupport account but I posted 1 thing about my obsession with sex and apparently it was too racy and they banned me. I wish I could change my username oh here tbh to something more conspicuous, because I have a lot more than one dx now. I'd like to change it to darklady to be honest bc I love that phrase. Maybe one day they will allow this.

MetalFist
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Jun 2015, 3:56 pm

Girlwithaspergers wrote:
Now that I have a BP dx I tried to make a bipolarsupport account but I posted 1 thing about my obsession with sex and apparently it was too racy and they banned me. I wish I could change my username oh here tbh to something more conspicuous, because I have a lot more than one dx now. I'd like to change it to darklady to be honest bc I love that phrase. Maybe one day they will allow this.

I think that they judge too quickly to just ban you just because of what you said. They should of give you chances to introduce yourself and let you express yourself how you feel. But i guess, it's life. :/

Tawaki
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2015, 8:10 am

I don't see what the problem is.

Get a throw away yahoo or gmail account, and sign up with a different user name.

Did you do an introduction for your first post, or did all the sex talk first? If so, they probably thought you were a troll.

New account, new introduction (I would NOT bring up your account being nuked) and see where it goes.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2015, 1:21 am

But didn't you want your account to be banned and deleted?

Off topic: Your profile pic looks like my father @Tawaki