Getting hit on by an Amazon, help!

Page 6 of 8 [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2015, 11:48 pm

Anywho shes 6 ft even and I am 6 ft 1 and shes super friendly to me what do I do?

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2015, 4:35 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Sorry for the absence my computer died it was over 5 years old and the motherboard gave up so I just got me a new and better comp for the same price as my duel core 5 years ago!

....and I thought you were humping with the Amazon.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2015, 5:27 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Anywho shes 6 ft even and I am 6 ft 1 and shes super friendly to me what do I do?
She's 6 ft! That's so hot! Just think you can kiss her without leaning down. Just think of those legs so long they go all the way down to the floor!

What should you do? Ask her out! She's already into you. She's probably wondering why you're not asking her out. If you don't ask her out I sentence you to death by one thousand angry poodles! Also you'll be banned from watching anime.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2015, 5:30 pm

...Ay yi !

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2015, 5:32 pm

Maybe you should ask the girl if she likes anime. Find a common interest (then ask her out).

Silvervarg
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2015, 2:39 am

AspieOtaku wrote:

Haven't you red the posts in the thread? ;)

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2015, 2:58 am

You must ask her out the next time you see her. That's an order!

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2015, 11:35 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Maybe you should ask the girl if she likes anime. Find a common interest (then ask her out).

Ill ask her later about that most ladies arent into geeky stuff like that and it might creep her out if I do right away due to misunderstanding of how society perceives things, its not as bad as being a brony but fairly close due to ignorance of how society perceives things like stated before.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2015, 5:56 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Ill ask her later about that most ladies arent into geeky stuff like that
Maybe, maybe not. I've met a fair few girls who were into anime. Remember that anime has an element of cuteness and some girls like that.

Nowadays it's a lot more common for girls to like anime. Partly because anime is now more mainstream for both guys and girls and partly because to some extent gender divisions have blurred in entertainment (not disappeared entirely). There are now plenty of tomboys but regardless, there are many anime series made for girls and many more tailored specifically for young women (I'm sure you're already familiar with terms such as Shōjo and Josei).
AspieOtaku wrote:
and it might creep her out if I do right away due to.....
I used to think the same way. I learned far too late in life that when a girl likes you, she wants you to talk to her, she wants you to ask her out, etc.

If a girl likes you it's nearly impossible to creep her out unless you do something that's obviously creepy (and by that I mean obvious even to the aspie male). If you commit some minor mistake she will be quick to forgive (remember she wants to be with you for holding a grudge against you would be counterproductive to her purposes). What's more likely to happen if that while, not noticing your minor mistakes she'll commit some minor mistake (in her own view, possibly unnoticed by you) and then she'll get very embarrassed and apologised profusely. This will be followed by nervous laughter. Remember that she'll be very nervous because she's around the guy she likes (you) and she's worried about making a mistake and ruining her chances of being with you.

Now since this girl obviously wants to be with you, you should spare no time in asking her out. Set yourself a deadline. Don't keep the poor girl waiting.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 6:38 pm

I'm not sure all the mistakes a clueless aspie would be likely to make count as minor :twisted:

Off the top of my head, "I'd really like it if she started caressing and massaging my chest with her sweet hands, so why wouldn't she?"

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2015, 4:39 am

it's a sexual fantasy for me to be dominated sexually by a tall, sexy amazon woman.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2015, 6:45 am

Spiderpig wrote:
I'm not sure all the mistakes a clueless aspie would be likely to make count as minor :twisted:

Off the top of my head, "I'd really like it if she started caressing and massaging my chest with her sweet hands, so why wouldn't she?"
Well when I started doing that with that girl I was dating, she didn't seem to mind. Later I tried to go south of the equator and she gently lifted my hand away and softly told me not to.

She didn't scream or shout or cry rape or call the cops or press rape charges or stuff like that. She didn't expect me to be a mind reader. However, she did expect me to read the language of touch, which began when we wordlessly had our first kiss and went on from there (never ask if you can kiss her, it kills the mood). Some of the time she was guiding my hands towards her and other times she was guiding my hands away from her. Remember not all sensuous touch has to be overtly sexual.

Girls will give you plenty of nonverbal clues about what you can and can't do. Don't worry if you can't read body language. Body language is a visual medium but this is more kinesthetic and much easier to read.

Let me reiterate. Move your hands slowly and she will gently push you away if you go to far. So long as you don't persist after she's done this, you won't get into trouble. It worked for me. Remember the girl I was with liked me. She was attracted to me. She didn't want to be perpetually chaste. She didn't want to send me to prison either. If your with some girl and she likes you, she'll want you to do something sooner or later so don't disappoint her.

But before you try something overtly sexual there should have already been all sorts of sensual touch. Even something as simple as laying your hands on hers across the table or sitting right ap against her on the couch triggers and endorphin rush in girls. It's an early stage of their pair-bonding process.

Don't do nothing or the girl you like will think you dislike her. It's happened to me more than once. You don't want the girl you like to think you hate her so much you can't even stand to touch her.

(Apologies if I oversimplified but I didn't want to assume any prior knowledge).

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2015, 9:28 pm

Interesting. My prior knowledge is negligible. The only non-verbal clue I've ever noticed is that, back when school gave us plenty of chances to greet one another with a hug, girls almost always put their hands on my shoulders so I couldn't get too close to them. Only twice did they not. Those two isolated times they wrapped their arms tightly around me and seemed to enjoy the moment, though I'm sure they didn't see me as anything more than a possible friend.

Any situation in which anything remotely sexual might be appropriate has always seemed completely unreachable to me, for multiple reasons.

By the way, I wasn't fat at all at that time. I got fat later, doubling my weight over the years.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2015, 11:23 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Ill ask her later about that most ladies arent into geeky stuff like that
Maybe, maybe not. I've met a fair few girls who were into anime. Remember that anime has an element of cuteness and some girls like that.

Nowadays it's a lot more common for girls to like anime. Partly because anime is now more mainstream for both guys and girls and partly because to some extent gender divisions have blurred in entertainment (not disappeared entirely). There are now plenty of tomboys but regardless, there are many anime series made for girls and many more tailored specifically for young women (I'm sure you're already familiar with terms such as Shōjo and Josei).
AspieOtaku wrote:
and it might creep her out if I do right away due to.....
I used to think the same way. I learned far too late in life that when a girl likes you, she wants you to talk to her, she wants you to ask her out, etc.

If a girl likes you it's nearly impossible to creep her out unless you do something that's obviously creepy (and by that I mean obvious even to the aspie male). If you commit some minor mistake she will be quick to forgive (remember she wants to be with you for holding a grudge against you would be counterproductive to her purposes). What's more likely to happen if that while, not noticing your minor mistakes she'll commit some minor mistake (in her own view, possibly unnoticed by you) and then she'll get very embarrassed and apologised profusely. This will be followed by nervous laughter. Remember that she'll be very nervous because she's around the guy she likes (you) and she's worried about making a mistake and ruining her chances of being with you.

Now since this girl obviously wants to be with you, you should spare no time in asking her out. Set yourself a deadline. Don't keep the poor girl waiting.
I will take my time, my first move is to ask her out for some lunch and such since she said shes not old enough to drink yet until January, yeah she is much younger so it makes things much more awkward. She looks like shes 24 but shes 20 I thought it would be easier to ask her to hang out at the bar with my friends and co workers but I will have to be more subtle.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 7:59 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
I will take my time, my first move is to ask her out for some lunch
Good. I find that very encouraging.

We're all rooting for you :)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 8:06 am

She's not jailbait--that's the most important thing.

You're not that much older than her. I'm 12 years younger than my wife.