Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

StackedAces
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Jun 2015, 4:25 am

I chose the name StackedAces for the interwebs 'cause I'm a Cajun coon-ass from south Louisiana and I love dealin' me some cards. Poker, Black Jack, Hand and Foot you name it.
My name's Chris, and that's short for Christian so don't mistake me for a Christopher. Nothing against the Christophers out there. It's just that I ain't one.
I live in Washington. That's right, the Pacific North West. Ironic? Oh, hell yeah.
I'm 24. A dude. Of course I'm a dude. It's always some white dude.
I was diagnosed with Asperger's 'bout 8 years ago. Up till recently I'd been trying to hide from it. I tried REAL hard to just be "normal" till I realized normal SUCKS! Well, if you're as bad at it as I am anyhow. So anyway it didn't turn out so swell and I learned a lot of hard lessons after catching a fair whiff of my own ostracism but hey, here I am guys.
I am a proud Christian man, too. It aint just the name. But I'm not one to foist my ideals upon another; my only reason in saying so is so that you can know why I may or may not partake in certain conversations from time to time. My beliefs are mine and yours are yours, and that will not stop me from treating you with the same respect that I expect so don't feel like you gotta pretend.
Anyhow I'm just really excited to get antiquated with ya'll, hoping for a good experience here and I'm really doing my damnedest to get in touch with my aspie side. So that's my introduction. Hi, guys!

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2015, 4:18 pm

Hey Chris, welcome from a neighboring Oregonian. :sunny:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2015, 9:48 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

I'm from Oregon too. I'm also Catholic, so if you want to talk faith, PM me.