Asperger along with pathological demand avoidance ?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

coconut910
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Jul 2015, 1:56 am

Hello everyone,

i'd like to know : if someone diagnosed with Asperger resists demands, is very good at role playings to the extent of playing roles in reality and stalks certain people, isn't he having PDA rather than Asperger .... ?

On the other hand, he is socially ackward, may seem shy sometimes, puts head down when confronted to new people, sometimes makes eye contact sometimes not (puts eyes down ...), but is very manipulative and controlling, and may have sometimes panic attacks, meltdowns, tantrums ...

Is it possible for an Asperger to be controlling and manipulative, since resisting to demands only seem to aplly to demands coming from specific people, otherwise it may be okay (work almost done at time, not done only when he knows that's not much important or the person waiting for it won't get upet ...)

This aspergers was VERY spoiled as a child and is still as an adult (financially i mean ...) .

Aren't the PDA traits of this Asperger only a consequence of his education ....? It may just be a spolied rotten aspie ??

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2015, 5:53 pm

I don't see an Aspie manipulating anyone.