Page 2 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

hotron
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Apr 2007, 11:31 pm

at my school, to be populor u need 2 bash up and harras people(im one of "those" people)

lunchbox
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Apr 2007, 3:50 am

Popular people are just like any other group of people, there are cool ones and as*holes. There were alot of kids that were popular in my school because they were funny, nice, and cool.

MarieElana
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2007, 11:45 am

Nyeh~ The popular kids in my school, well, some are nasty but others apply themselves in many fields. The cheer-leaders, athletes, some of them also are intellectual and get great grades. Others involve themselves in community service, and in that sense they are well-liked because of their positive contributions to society. If one of these great people dies, we have a scholar-ship to honor those who make an impact on our town for many years to come, so they end up being popular by being a great role model.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2007, 12:53 pm

Unknown wrote:
They backstabbed me,bullshitted me and tornmented me,so yes I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM!! !! ! I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL!! !! !

You forgot to mention that "THEY ARE AS EVIL AS HITLER!! !"

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2007, 10:21 am

Don't you get me started about popular kids!! Why the f**k to they think that they have to torment people like us to be cool? We never did anything to them! Why must they make fun of us for being different to them? Why can't they just let us be? Why is everyone too f*****g cowardly to stand up to them? And of course it's not enough that we have to put up with all the mockery, all the backstabbing and all the general hatred of us! NO, we also have to put up with them whining about "lYk oMgZzZz uR lYk sO tOtAlLy jEaLoUs1!!1LuLzzZ!1111" they serously think that we hate them cuz we're jealous of their popularity and NOT because they torment us so f*****g much!

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2007, 1:57 pm

ahayes wrote:
Unknown wrote:
They backstabbed me,bullshitted me and tornmented me,so yes I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM!! !! ! I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL!! !! !

You forgot to mention that "THEY ARE AS EVIL AS HITLER!! !"

We all know that they ARE as evil as hitler so theres no need to say that too.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2007, 2:29 pm

Are you guys forgetting that I'm popular? So we're obviously not all as evil as Hitler. It's the unpopular kids at my school who are jerks actually. But that's probably from jealousy.

TruenoBlues
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2007, 3:19 pm

Lightning88 wrote:
Are you guys forgetting that I'm popular? So we're obviously not all as evil as Hitler. It's the unpopular kids at my school who are jerks actually. But that's probably from jealousy.

Agreed. It was the jerks that thought they were popular, but weren't, that were mean to me.

CrimsonEdge
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2007, 5:11 am

As long as popular kids don't bother me I'm cool with them. The only kids that bother me are the local street trash skaters. They don't go to my school anymore now and I could care less where they are now.

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2007, 8:45 am

Lightning88 wrote:

Just bear in mind that not all of us have the blessing of knowing NICE popular kids. For every nice popular kid I know, I know 10 mean ones :cry: .

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2007, 2:44 pm

At my new school, there aren't any popular people. Just groups. But at my old school, the bullies were the ones who thought they were popular, so they'd be nasty to others. There are mean popular people though, but also nice ones.

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2007, 2:47 pm

Lightning88 wrote:

I'm somewhat popular myself(even though I don't like going out much anymore,so that will most likely change). At my old school,NOBODY was popular,even though they all dressed what most people would call "preppy" or "jock". They were all the most hypocritical,bigot,fake,sorry pieces of of ass I've EVER met. They all tried to out-do each other and were always putting each other down.

-SpaceCase

Mitch8817
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2007, 3:37 pm

I was the funny guy. That went over well with all the groups in school. Humour is a universal tool, I'm lucky!

KalahariMeerkat
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

05 May 2007, 3:05 pm

When I was little I was one of the popular kids. But once I entered thired grade I wasn't anymore. But it was fun making life Hell for the kids that were.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2007, 5:42 pm

I was never popular, except very briefly in preschool.

artsyfreak918
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 May 2007, 2:52 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
I was never popular, except very briefly in preschool.

lol preschool, wow that really does actually count. Anyways, yeah I never was really that popular, most of the time I was average.