WHAT ARE YOUR DEAL BREAKERS WHEN IT COMES TO RELATIONSHIPS?

Page 12 of 23 [ 354 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 23  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2015, 8:40 pm

I last went to a strip club when I was 21.

I've never been to a prostitute.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2015, 8:45 pm

nurseangela wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Does anyone know what an acceptable amount of sex partners is normal?

Why? Do you want to make sure your acceptable number is the same as the average acceptable number?

I'd like to know if my acceptable number is me being unrealistic. I don't even know if most men would be honest. I think 5 or less would be acceptable (preferably less).

under 10 partners in a lifetime is assoc. with a lower risk of STD's.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2015, 8:47 pm

I've had about 30-35 partners in my life--about 25-30 of them before age 30. Never had an STD (fortunately).

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 12:55 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

never been to a stip club, I have no desire to either.

never been to a prostitute

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 5:53 am

Very smart of you, Sly. I commend your excellent choice in this mater.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 5:56 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I've had about 30-35 partners in my life--about 25-30 of them before age 30. Never had an STD (fortunately).

Casanova probably didn't have that much before 30.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 10:04 am

Another deal breaker I have might be if I ran into someone and he thought it's okay for parents to be abused by their child because he doesn't think they should be hospitalized and thinks its lazy parenting. Uh no thank you, if we have a kid together and that kid turns out to be violent, I am not having a unsafe life in my home and endangering my other kids because our kid has ODD or a conduct disorder or anger issues or something or they have that rare autism that just makes them attack you for no reason because they get told no or because of a change in their routine or a change in plans lets say or their "meltdowns" make them attack you so they look for you and attack you so you have to lock yourself in your room and they pound on the door because they couldn't kick your ass.

Believes all abortions are wrong so that means if you have a unsafe pregnancy, you must die then. No thank you.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

michael517
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 1:07 pm

Still married after 22 years, but back in the day the deal BREAKERS, not makers, were
1. Smokes.
2. Dumbass.

Some (divorced and later turned widow) woman that used to live around the corner from our house would send her kids to summer camp for the whole summer, I just couldn't fathom that, but I don't know how one would detect an attitude like that while dating.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 1:28 pm

michael517 wrote:
Still married after 22 years, but back in the day the deal BREAKERS, not makers, were
1. Smokes.
2. Dumbass.

Some (divorced and later turned widow) woman that used to live around the corner from our house would send her kids to summer camp for the whole summer, I just couldn't fathom that, but I don't know how one would detect an attitude like that while dating.

I try to not be so judgmental but maybe the mom always went off to summer cap every summer so it's the way she did it with her kids and didn't know any different because it's what her family had always done.

Her kids loved going off to summer camp all summer

And the worst one I can assume is she hated being a mom and didn't like to be a parent and always having to take care of them so she sent them off so she wouldn't have to deal with them.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 7:01 pm

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

never been to a stip club, I have no desire to either.

never been to a prostitute

most men seem to go. bunch tried to get me go a bunch of times.
I don't find it romantic and i want stuff like seeing a woman nude in person to be romantic. I also don't like the idea of some strange woman touching me. also its loud in there at-least in movies.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 3:04 am

Never been to a strip club, and not to a prostitute either. Have only had sex with one person. I've had 2-6 partners depending on what counts as partners.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 3:10 am

michael517 wrote:

There are a lot of important things you cannot detect with dating, which is why it is such an ineffective method.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2015, 6:08 am

It's not uncommon in the US for kids to go off to summer camp. It doesn't indicate anything about how much the parent "hates being a parent" -- that's ridiculous.

Some send their kids because the kids want to go, to try it or because they already enjoy it. Some send them because the parents can't get the time off work to mind the kids during summer break -- in the US many jobs offer horrendously little paid (or even unpaid) leave or vacation time, and parents are in a bind for childminding during the long summer break.

Just because some woman's kids go to summer camp it doesn't say something automatically horrible about that woman. Jeez.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 Jul 2015, 6:47 am

If he breaks my things, he's out the door no matter what. In my experience that's just the tip of the iceberg. There is hostility underneath. Consciously or not, he likes to see me sad. Out with him. Now.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2015, 7:53 am

Or he's just clumsy.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2015, 11:40 am

Claradoon wrote:
If he breaks my things, he's out the door no matter what. In my experience that's just the tip of the iceberg. There is hostility underneath. Consciously or not, he likes to see me sad. Out with him. Now.

But what if it was a meltdown? :wink: