What does it mean when a girl gives you an air kiss?

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2015, 4:54 pm

She blew you a kiss?

Air kiss is when people 'kiss' the cheeks without touching. It is the sort of thing you might see in Hollywood.

I would say she is being affectionate with you based on what you said.

Certainly there is some interest there.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2015, 5:02 pm

The concern is the "future girlfriend" part. Personally I'm not bothered about that sort of conversation, however I would hold judgment as to whether she is actually interested or she wants to practice.

Don't do anything you don't feel comfortable about doing. As an aspiring professional she should respect the client.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

18 Jul 2015, 10:33 pm

I've known some girls to do that when they were just being nice cuz they liked doing it.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2015, 1:32 am

c700 wrote:
Here's an update. What do these mean?:

-she invited me to talk to her alone, and made long eye contact while talking
-she proposed a massage to me, since she's a kinesiotherapy student; I was very hesitant to accept, made excuses not to, etc. since I dislike physical contact. However, I ended up accepting it under some conditions.
-while I was trying to get away from the massage part, she said, "It can be useful to learn it, to give it to your future girlfriends, for example".

???

What does it mean at all, if anything. I don't see any meaning at all. And I keep catching her looking at me rather often when we're nearby.

What am I supposed to do now, if I want to have a relationship with this woman? Is it possible at all? I doubt she's interested.

She blew you a kiss, she wants to talk to you alone, she makes long eye contact, and she offered to give you a massage...sounds like she might be interested (maybe just sex though). If you are interested, it might be worth a shot.

Whe she said "It can be useful to learn it, to give it to your future girlfriends, for example", it sounds like she knew that the massage thing was kinda freaking you out, so she tried to downplay the whole thing, to avoid scaring you off.

DDknight
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Jul 2015, 6:25 pm

Hi c700
From what I can see I think I know what may be going on what she is studying kinesiology relays to the kinetic movement of a person and addresses physiological, mechanical, and psychological mechanisms. Now correct me if I am wrong but the last part psychological mechanisms is ASD territory. If she has feeling for you she could want to understand and help you. She seems to understand certain things about Aspergers really well.
My advice mate go for it you have really got some one who understands the condition so the stigma agist people with ASD that some time corps up doesn't apply here.
Good luck mate :D

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 6:54 pm

She wants the tip.

David Colby
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Oct 2015, 7:24 pm

SilverStar wrote:
c700 wrote:
Here's an update. What do these mean?:

-she invited me to talk to her alone, and made long eye contact while talking
-she proposed a massage to me, since she's a kinesiotherapy student; I was very hesitant to accept, made excuses not to, etc. since I dislike physical contact. However, I ended up accepting it under some conditions.
-while I was trying to get away from the massage part, she said, "It can be useful to learn it, to give it to your future girlfriends, for example".

???

What does it mean at all, if anything. I don't see any meaning at all. And I keep catching her looking at me rather often when we're nearby.

What am I supposed to do now, if I want to have a relationship with this woman? Is it possible at all? I doubt she's interested.

She blew you a kiss, she wants to talk to you alone, she makes long eye contact, and she offered to give you a massage...sounds like she might be interested (maybe just sex though). If you are interested, it might be worth a shot.

Whe she said "It can be useful to learn it, to give it to your future girlfriends, for example", it sounds like she knew that the massage thing was kinda freaking you out, so she tried to downplay the whole thing, to avoid scaring you off.

Yep, c700, she wants you, and go for it!

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. ... And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
--Corinthians: 13

ChristyA
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Oct 2015, 8:04 pm

She's totally into you!! !!

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2015, 8:28 pm

It could mean Good-bye.

-Paul Erdos

"There are two types of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop your kid sister from looking at your files, and cryptography that will stop major governments from reading your files."

-Bruce Schneider