Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ipetbugs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Aug 2015, 8:08 pm

Autistic people often have deep friendships, but wouldn´t it also be nice to have a relationship without a strong binding? A person you can tell about your problems at work or school and if the person wants to borrow money, you can instantly dump them? You can use the quick optional expressions below for quick maneuvering. This thread is a platform, where you can interact and make or terminate superficial friendships

I think it´s not a bad idea, sensitive people also can profit from having things, that they can take lightly for a change

Optional expressions:
request <name> ..........request a person to be a friend
approve <name> ..........approve a request
decline <name> ..........decline a request
instadump <name> ..........dump a friend
vacation <date> ..........claim that you are on vacation and are therefore not reachable

syzygyish
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2015, 7:43 am

Ipetbugs wrote:
Autistic people often have deep friendships, but wouldn´t it also be nice to have a relationship without a strong binding?
Quote:

this isn't going to work because
Ipetbugs wrote:
Autistic people often have deep friendships, but wouldn´t it also be nice to have a relationship without a strong binding?
Quote:

friendship + relationship + binding = Love + caring + involvement

Ipetbugs wrote:
A person you can tell about your problems at work or school and if the person wants to borrow money, you can instantly dump them? You can use the quick optional expressions below for quick maneuvering. This thread is a platform, where you can interact and make or terminate superficial friendships

I think it´s not a bad idea, sensitive people also can profit from having things, that they can take lightly for a change

Optional expressions:
request <name> ..........request a person to be a friend
approve <name> ..........approve a request
decline <name> ..........decline a request
instadump <name> ..........dump a friend
vacation <date> ..........claim that you are on vacation and are therefore not reachable

I don't see any sensitivity in this thread
i only see the adoption of the Neurotypicals
Use and abuse
policy adopted by the facebook generation
:cry:

Whirr
Raven
Raven

13 Aug 2015, 9:44 am

instadump made me laugh

cooksp53
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Aug 2015, 9:50 am

Dude you need to turn this into an app. I would break my phone hitting the instadump on most of my "friends". LOVE IT!! !! !

Ipetbugs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Aug 2015, 12:34 am

Ok I´ll make a start
-request everybody in forum

No sensitivity in the thread? But thats just the point, to counter too much senstivity

-decline syzygyish
-instadump syzygyish
-sendtomilitaryschool syzygyish
-blockonfacebook syzygyish

Ipetbugs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Aug 2015, 12:40 am

Ipetbugs wrote:
Ok I´ll make a start
-request everybody in forum

The qualitative analysis of emotions following rejection - a field study
The study participant was subjected to the stimulus of requesting friendship and facing 100% rejection. The participant is displaying signs indicating debilitating sadness and a shattered self-esteem.. He is cowering in a corner, seems to be drained of life. Save him dammit!! He´ll be a great friend!

Ipetbugs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Aug 2015, 12:59 pm

Hello, there might be some misconceptions about my thread. I just want to clear things up before I engage

It is not a Facebook friendship?
I don´t really know what a fb friendship is, but it seems to be foremost a technical state. My friendship is an agreement, we make a "friendship", but at the same time the bonding is not strong, as stated. It´s like when two people meet because of their work, like a plumber and a carpenter, and they might understand each other really well, and people often have love for each other, but at the end of the day they might part permanently, that is understood. We might have sympathies, but no strong binding. Of course that could change, if mutual interest

It means that you are abusing the friend?
No, that´s not how it is meant to be

Why the agreement, it could happen naturally?
People are mostly a bit awkward and unsure about what the potential friends position might be, but with a declaration it is official and you are just doing what is expected if you engage behaviorally in a fashion like a longtime friend would.

Is it for everybody?
No, surely not, and was not meant to be. The whole structure of the introducing post was supposed to reveal what it´s about, i. e. "instadump" should be warning enough.
But i can imagine that certain people here could benefit from something like this, learning to take people less serious, maybe even for a good cause. Maybe somebody would like to an aid-worker, but the social interactions would stress them too much, and therefore they would maybe redraw or get exhausted´, not be able to make "rational" decisions. A bit of training could help

Ipetbugs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Aug 2015, 7:17 pm

I´ve seen some members post their voices, so this is my voice
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wmLgzEyByy

Ipetbugs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Aug 2015, 9:12 pm

This is my voice again but different content and in a bad welsh accent
http://vocaroo.com/i/s01FqVZEmPCo
Oh and I meant it´s literally cold outside here where I live

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2015, 5:39 am

A. This thread is intended to be monopolized by OP.
B. which is actually invisible thread.
C. which is so special to stitch something wrong invisibly..hmm.
D. But I'm seeing with my bare eyes.

A+B+C+D=?

Ipetbugs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Aug 2015, 4:21 pm

Intended to be monopolized by OP? Would look to me like somebody wanted to make a thread for himself and others (others could interact with others) to interact as described, and - being confronted with a lack of responds - now has to post by himself. Why the negative interpretation? Or trolling, a straw man argument? Or I have misunderstood?

What it may be, inspired by this I sang something, not beautifully sung, but the song is. And I have decided to create a new thread: Sanctuary of love, positivity and happiness

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0E7i6E8euvA

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2015, 4:57 pm

Ipetbugs wrote:
Or I have misunderstood?

Yes, you have definitely misunderstood my intension, I wrote that one to add some jokes to give users some entertain ..but in my own way...maybe my way brought mistranslation again, which is understandable..This thread is very interesting for me in a good way, especially because this thread is so funny, because you don't seem care..hehe..Please, don't misunderstand my pure good caring intention into a meany's trolling which is intolerable for me.
And you have really nice voice!! :D

Ipetbugs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Aug 2015, 9:17 pm

Hi, I was kind of expecting somebody to fire at me at some point, so I thought to myself that the moment has come to dig a trench and put on my helmet, so I was on the defensive and not very analytical in respect to your content

Perhaps one could rather consider me a Carrot-Top prop-comedy audience member
http://y34.imgup.net/carrottop26d1.gif

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2015, 5:01 pm

This already exists in real life. It's called having acquaintances.

Ipetbugs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Aug 2015, 9:38 am

- acquaintance-request starkid

MisterSpock
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2015, 4:39 am

Yes, I've had people at work "friend request" me on Facebook. I used to add them to a group called "Acquaintances" that has very limited access to my feed, but now I don't bother accepting. It seems to be a formal acknowledgement of association, and has nothing to do with friendship. I don't know, maybe they view me as a friend. I don't, and they may think that odd, but I'm not going to be sharing private information with them. Oh, they get an overview of the main events of my weekend, they know how many people are in my immediate family, and they have heard some of the music I listen to, plus some film and TV recommendations.

Friendship means being able to share a deep connection. Therefore, by my definition, friendship cannot be superficial, though I may use it as shorthand to NTs to whom the nuances would take too long to explain.