Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

WolfClaw99
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Aug 2015, 10:19 pm

I've been here for 15 days and I thought it was about time to make this.

My name is Joe, I'm 16, and I live in California. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at age 10, and I also have ADHD. Some of my special interests include: being outdoors (hunting, hiking, camping, just sitting in grass while a breeze is going), learning about history( warfare, weaponry, inventions), listening to music like: 30s and 40s Swing/Big Band (Benny Goodman, Louis Jordan, The Andrews Sisters, Marlene Dietrich, Glenn Miller, Frank Sinatra, etc.) 50's Rock and Roll (Elvis, little richard, etc.) Johnny Cash, 70s 80s and 90s hard rock and metal (Guns n' Roses, Motley Crue, AC/DC, Pantera, etc.). I like to play a lot of video games ( mostly fps, rpg, racing and action/fighting), I love to read both fiction and nonfiction ( mostly military/war, action, adventure etc.), I watch older shows from the 50s-90s (Combat!, The Rat Patrol, The A-Team, Good Times, The Jeffersons, The Love Boat, M*A*S*H*, I love Lucy, Six Million Dollar Man, and The Andy Griffith Show) I also like to play easier sports such as golf, baseball, and tennis. I also did Taekwondo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitzu for 6 years and some point in time I want to learn Krav Maga and maybe Judo.

I would really like to meet other people on this sight who share the same or similar interests to me.

cheryll
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Aug 2015, 3:19 am

Hi, I hope you'll like it here and that you'll make some friends you can chat with :)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2015, 1:13 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2015, 4:16 pm

Hey Joe welcome. :sunny:

WolfClaw99
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Aug 2015, 12:04 am

I also have a question, How come my age or location doesn't display on the forums?