Owl or other bird 8%  8%  [ 7 ]
Snake 4%  4%  [ 3 ]
Other 33%  33%  [ 27 ]
Total votes : 83

Whirr
Raven
Raven

16 Sep 2015, 5:59 pm

Not like one you shot but, say, a teddy bear.

I'm a 36 year old guy and I have several. "Bruintje" (because he's brown) my old bear has been with me since I was born. He's smelly and worn but he's my oldest and dearest friend.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2015, 10:39 pm

I have so many stuffed animals I'm up to my ears in plush. I used to think it was too weird and abnormal for a teen or adult to still buy, collect and enjoy them, but now I have accepted that they will always be a part of my life.

The personal favorites are cats, frogs, sea creatures and fantasy beasts but I like all kinds of plushie animals. The general rule is that they have to be unique in some way, not boring or too generic. I also have dolls and stuffed toys I made by hand. Right now I'm working on a baby rag doll for a friend's granddaughter, who is still a baby herself so I'm working extra hard to make sure will be safe for her to play with by double-stitching and not having any small parts that can be pulled off. Also she's technically not made from rags but some light pink fleece that my friend paid for. She asked if I like to use some blue fleece but I told her the doll is supposed to look like her granddaughter and if I made her blue she'd like a Smurf or she's freezing to death and that wouldn't be good. :lol: My plushie-making is just a hobby but I do sometimes make them as gifts or when people request them. :)

Edenthiel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2015, 1:00 am

I still have 'Bear', my first friend. She was given to me by my grandmother. First thing I did was remove the tag on her tummy & the stupid button from her ear. She's now a bit tired, and 'real', and sitting on a shelf above my monitor, safe from kids and kittens alike. I feed my love of stuffed animals by finding arthropod, cephalopod, dragon and dinosaurs stuffies for my daughter.

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2015, 2:30 am

I have two. They are my fairly recent acquisitions (last few years). They were produced by a confectionery company. They are very cute and I couldn't resist them.

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2015, 2:52 am

I have a tiger and red brachiosaurus in some boxes. Probably some others but no idea what or where. I think I have a blue whale somewhere.
And a pikachu on my computer desk for decoration and to keep me company.

EthosNKA
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Sep 2015, 3:00 am

I'm making Slimo - Stimming Little Monster, which will consist in a sensory stimulator (cute design, soft fur, relaxing scent, with a rattle, and to put some chewing gum or snacks in)
Aiming to take it everywhere with me.

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2015, 3:14 am

Currently not but I had one when I was 30 or so. It was a kitten sleeping in her bed and every night I wished her good night. I also used to talk to her.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

18 Sep 2015, 10:13 pm

I haven't sense I was little.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2015, 10:42 pm

Ex got me a bunny.

I used it for target practice (it was very lifelike). So in effect, I shot a stuffed animal. :P

She didn't think it was funny.

Whirr
Raven
Raven

22 Sep 2015, 7:02 pm

no not funny :lol: maybe that's why she's your ex now?

EthosNKA wrote:
I'm making Slimo - Stimming Little Monster, which will consist in a sensory stimulator (cute design, soft fur, relaxing scent, with a rattle, and to put some chewing gum or snacks in)
Aiming to take it everywhere with me.

I'd love to hear more about that. I especially liked the practical side of putting snacks in it. I suppose it could easily hold cigars as well. Are you making it just for you or for a company? I might buy one when it's done.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2015, 8:30 pm

I have stuffies all over my room! 90% of them have names. Meow and Umbreon stay on the bed with me at night, but most of the others are either on the top of my bookshelf or stuffed [unintentional pun] in my closet.
I have an Umbreon, Eevee, Glaceon, Piplup [I named it Pippin], and a Phione, but not a Pikachu! My Aspie friend was amazed when I told him that!

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2015, 8:32 pm

I have a bunch! :) These are some of my favorite ones that are usually on my bed:

In the back row, left to right, there's Oh, Captain Smek, Baby Sully, Little Carol, Babs, and Wilt. Then, in the front from left to right, there's Dory, Zizz, Baby Sadness, Tiny Sadness, Bruno, Susie the Coupe, Dory (the fish from Finding Nemo), Baby Dumbo, Truffles, Petunia, Baby Piglet, Toothless, and Boofle.

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

03 Nov 2015, 8:54 pm

Yes, a Garfield plush, a Doraemon plush, and soon, they will be joined by Olaf, Luna and Artemis. (Frozen and Sailor Moon, respectively.)

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Justeve
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2015, 8:57 pm

I have Kermit the frog.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2015, 12:51 am

I used to have a stuffed gorrila for many years, until my cat ate its face off. My cat is a cute ragdoll, so I guess she can take its place.

Malus_Domestica
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Nov 2015, 3:27 pm

I have a tiny stuffed giraffe on a key ring in my purse. It's small enough to not be noticeable, and I can always blame my kids if anyone wonders why it's in there.