Page 2166 of 4092 [ 65462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2163, 2164, 2165, 2166, 2167, 2168, 2169 ... 4092  Next

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 11:33 pm

When I question things, people turn hostile.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 12:37 am

Raleigh wrote:
When I question things, people turn hostile.

i'm not sure why. your continuing to ask questions about the leaky faucet had a good result. all i can say is,"ask me anything." not that i know all of the answers, but i'm curious, too, and we'll have a good time sorting things out.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 2:01 pm

Good afternoon, everyone.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 4:28 pm

Dragnet wrote:
I am losing my mind, I lost roughly half my mind in 2002 and then I lost a quarter of my mind in 2015 and then the fbi was like yo whats up and I was good holy F and now I have none of my mind.

cathylynn wrote:
question EVERYTHING.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 4:29 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Good afternoon, everyone.

Hi, I am ten years old and I have a red balloon lulz

I guess I am alright so long as I can say that to the fbi and get out of the room alive.

But I don't condone the spying.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 7:18 pm

You know, I kinda get the feeling that perhaps I am thought of as a master hacker cause I was expelled from college for "hacking" and maybe I am being observed to see if I'll hack into anything. The irony is, I am literally ten years old with red balloon. I can't hack s**t, the only reason I get Arch Linux working is because I can follow written instructions well, I have no idea what any of that s**t mean. I am freaking autistic, not a little bit, I am mean I am good and autistic alright. Like I crying in the corner with a red balloon autistic. I don't do well with such authority figures but I don't like my conditional rights being violated. The problem is, I am kinda f****d cause there was tor traffic on my ISP and like, there isn't anything there. If people like Julian Assange play with tor an actually evade the the government, no wonder I am being threatened with everything from a to z. The tor traffic was literally drugs, I didn't buy any but that is what it was. I can totally screw myself if I am shown a screenshot, I am so freaking special I can't remember the name of it. I am not a hacker... I am script kiddy at best. I have no freaking idea what I am doing, I like to encrypt my stuff because I enjoy the challenge of encrypting my stuff and I am so freaking special that following a freaking guide off Arch Linux's website is about as geeky as I can get okay.

Jesus my life is f****d,

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 7:23 pm

I took a long walk in the woods today, but decided it was best to stay on the paths because of various signs in the neighborhood. 8O

There Are Four Lights!

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 7:40 pm

Dragnet wrote:
You know, I kinda get the feeling that perhaps I am thought of as a master hacker cause I was expelled from college for "hacking" and maybe I am being observed to see if I'll hack into anything. The irony is, I am literally ten years old with red balloon. I can't hack s**t, the only reason I get Arch Linux working is because I can follow written instructions well, I have no idea what any of that s**t mean. I am freaking autistic, not a little bit, I am mean I am good and autistic alright. Like I crying in the corner with a red balloon autistic. I don't do well with such authority figures but I don't like my conditional rights being violated. The problem is, I am kinda f****d cause there was tor traffic on my ISP and like, there isn't anything there. If people like Julian Assange play with tor an actually evade the the government, no wonder I am being threatened with everything from a to z. The tor traffic was literally drugs, I didn't buy any but that is what it was. I can totally screw myself if I am shown a screenshot, I am so freaking special I can't remember the name of it. I am not a hacker... I am script kiddy at best. I have no freaking idea what I am doing, I like to encrypt my stuff because I enjoy the challenge of encrypting my stuff and I am so freaking special that following a freaking guide off Arch Linux's website is about as geeky as I can get okay.

Jesus my life is f****d,

it sounds absolutely miserable to be dealing with all of that.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 7:42 pm

At least I am not the only one with red balloon logic,

Stoned dude freaking out in a ball
Drugs in plain sight
Dude states he looked at drugs online

Hm... I wonder what all this tor traffic could be?

We need to investigate further...

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 8:06 pm

cathylynn wrote:
Dragnet wrote:

Jesus my life is f****d,

it sounds absolutely miserable to be dealing with all of that.

Pretty much,

If the fbi is listening and I am sure they are, like wtf people?

I actually didn't hack into anything in college, I had an inappropriate relationship with a staff member, I used her login and I have no idea why I did it, it was probably some damn red balloon logic. We even left campus together and I am sure you can fill in the blanks there but probably not cause we all have a red balloon apparently.

And then their all like, piracy is a disrespect bruh and I am like okay. Thats a civil suit at best and I am not a great judge of right and wrong, you could have told me that nicely, its not merit to violate my constitutional rights.

I am autistic and have very poor social judgement and I do drugs, like why is the fbi here?

What the f**k is going on?

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 8:33 pm

Okay rant over, I'll shut up about my miserable life.

I am not dead so thats a plus and I am not in prison so thats a plus.

Its just the whole spying thing upsets me,

My last word on the matter, why in the hell should I respect my country when they don't respect my privacy? I am disappointed in America, I truly am, I am treated like scum while everyone in my life that is a stack of s**t walks free. I guess such are the times, still better then most. But hell I'd rather be in prison to be honest, walking around with a shadow is not freedom.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 9:14 pm

I am gonna disappear for a long period of time again,

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thermal global nuclear warfare is fun, I don't want it to end. Actually I do but apparently it was good and f****d before anything was actually even f****d so I am just gonna be a funion and play Minecraft, I really don't care whats going on anymore. Lock my ass up in a psych ward and I might lulz.

Anyway, I am s**t at making friends so much love to you guys that still care, which is probably a small number of you, I'll see you guys in a few months / years.

Cya cathylynn, your really the only reason I even bothered to post back.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 1:40 pm

Hey take it easy dude, there's no formal definition for hackers anyway. What we know is pretty random at best, there's not really any hierarchy.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 2:48 pm

cberg wrote:
Hey take it easy dude, there's no formal definition for hackers anyway. What we know is pretty random at best, there's not really any hierarchy.

Hm alright, I'll go away if you or the police, feds, cia or Russia helps me with spectrwm.

My auto completion stop working, is there a keyboard shortcut to re-enable?

Which brings up another thing I am going start doing, I am going to change operating systems more frequently then I used to smoke marijuanas on a daily.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 3:56 pm

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 4:10 pm

Nvm I figured out the above,

Had to delete and recreate my demu configuration.

Probably being hacked lulz

But there is nothing in my home folder but my background and most of my root is destroyed on purpose to make stuff harder to get working.

Anyway enough about that have some bunnies,