Page 1608 of 4092 [ 65462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1605, 1606, 1607, 1608, 1609, 1610, 1611 ... 4092  Next

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 8:31 pm

Raleigh wrote:
^ Thank you for that.

you're welcome.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 11:35 pm

Raleigh wrote:
I wonder what chewing tobacco would taste like?

overwhelmingly vile.

there, now you know, so you don't have to try for yourself.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 8:06 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I like the ones about the deepest parts of the ocean. Seeing all of the weird creatures has always fascinated me.

Me too! Some of the things that lives down there exceeds the wildest imagination.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 8:12 am

Froya wrote:
Sorry Kura, that dream wasn't as easy to interpret to me as yesterdays one.

I will give one million dollars to anyone who knows what this is :wink:

It's one of these. I peeled the bark of.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 8:28 am

At my bro's graduation. I'm thirsty... :skull:

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 8:47 am

^Oh that's awful. Being really thirsty, and no access to anything to drink!

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 1:06 pm

Froya wrote:
Froya wrote:
Sorry Kura, that dream wasn't as easy to interpret to me as yesterdays one.

I will give one million dollars to anyone who knows what this is :wink:

It's one of these. I peeled the bark of.

Is that like a tree tumour?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 2:05 pm

Hello, everyone.

Everything in the universe is within you. Ask all from yourself. --Rumi.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 2:08 pm

^^ It's not called a tumor, but it does resembles it. It says it can be caused by a plant disease or a virus.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 2:45 pm

I've had trouble loving myself. It's been like this for years, and reached its peak in the dark years, when part of me felt like I didn't deserve it, like I wasn't good enough for my inflated ego. I have no trouble loving everyone else, yet perhaps because of that, I either give too much love or barely any. That is what I have been doing for more than a year in particular, when she started loving me. Then, of course, my mum taught me to stick with things even when it's hard, but my way of doing things contradicts that, and always has: I try various things until I find things that I love or enjoy very much, and then stick when that. So...I'm really not sure what to do, as if I'm being pulled in two directions at once. I don't want to desert the one who loves me, but nor do I want to keep trying to love her romantically if we aren't the best fit. Nor do I ever want to cause her harm or hurt her, indirectly or not. My mind is making mountains out of molehills again. :roll:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 3:43 pm

^I don't know Kura. Maybe it's just a decision you have to make :) Sometimes it's impossible to know what is the right decision before hand. Maybe you regret the decision you make, maybe not. That's life. It's impossible to always do the right thing you know.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 3:46 pm

^I try my best to do positive things always. I have no regrets, because I try to live in the moment as much as possible.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 4:15 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I've had trouble loving myself. It's been like this for years, and reached its peak in the dark years, when part of me felt like I didn't deserve it, like I wasn't good enough for my inflated ego. I have no trouble loving everyone else, yet perhaps because of that, I either give too much love or barely any. That is what I have been doing for more than a year in particular, when she started loving me. Then, of course, my mum taught me to stick with things even when it's hard, but my way of doing things contradicts that, and always has: I try various things until I find things that I love or enjoy very much, and then stick when that. So...I'm really not sure what to do, as if I'm being pulled in two directions at once. I don't want to desert the one who loves me, but nor do I want to keep trying to love her romantically if we aren't the best fit. Nor do I ever want to cause her harm or hurt her, indirectly or not. My mind is making mountains out of molehills again. :roll:

You're not obliged to love someone romantically just because they love you that way.
If you're not feeling it, you're not feeling it.
And if you're not feeling it, you're kind of stringing her along, if you can't give back what she's looking for in a relationship.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 4:23 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^I try my best to do positive things always. I have no regrets, because I try to live in the moment as much as possible.

It can be a positive growth experience to let people go, both for you and them.
Always trying to do positive things is a fine goal, but that is only your view of what is positive, and it is myopic at that, because how can you know if a positive won't turn out to be a negative down the track, or vice versa?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 4:27 pm

I'm not? Oh.
I didn't think of that...I did tell her the truth in a very heartfelt message, but she might have misinterpreted it...as me being upset for her frequent breaks in communication.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 4:37 pm

Every time I go to the doctor:

He: Do you have any pain?
Me: No.
He: Have some painkillers.

WTF.

Also, further to the "people not understanding addiction" theme, people think I'm weak-willed or have no willpower.
If they knew how many times I wanted to [indulge in my addictions] but didn't.
How I keep trying to extend the time while the compulsion is screaming in my mind.
Imagine if someone wants you to do something you don't want to do and they scream at you for days ordering you to do it, wouldn't you crack and do the thing just to shut them up?
That's what addiction is like.