Veteran

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2015, 6:42 am

rdos wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
rdos wrote:
Well, there is one tiny possibility to achieve it, and it is not with NTs. Practically no hot NT girl will go for an ordinary guy, much less a neurodiverse guy. End of story.

Gratuitous and stereotypical NT women bashing.

You mean it is not true? Also, I wrote "practically no hot NT girl" and not "no hot NT girl".

Besides, it is not stereotypical since the definition of NT means they will follow the herd and act in culturally acceptable ways (one of them being that attractive people only date other attractive people). This will also be enforced by her many friends that she is sure to have as an hot NT girl. That's because she will have to explain to friends why she is dating this ordinary guy, and in the end it could (probably even will) hurt her reputation. Thus, she will refrain from doing that, and it is not exactly like she has to if she is very attractive herself because then she will have lots of men being interested.

That's also how the exceptions could exist. If a hot neurodiverse girl for instance is asexual, she will not exactly be thrilled about all the guys that are hunting her for sex. Such a girl might also think that all guys are as shallow as her "admirers", so might find somebody that puts down a lot of effort in her special. That's just a few examples.

I don't even have to read all this stuff, it seems to be the same NT stereotypes as usual, accompained with ND/asexual supremacist ravings. I see plenty good-looking girls with ordinary guys. I don't think I'll keep discussing after this post anyway, because as everybody here knows it's pointless to discuss with you. Also because I think I'll stop posting as a whole, I don't wanna do 10 captchas every time I post something. I'll just be here to respond to PMs.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2015, 6:52 am

Uprising wrote:
I think the biggest part of the problem here is being able to know and being able to estimate what a female on your level of physical attactiveness would exactly look like and how close it is to reality.

Yes, this.

I wonder what's the female equivalent to me in term of level of attractiveness - I've thought that an average petite slim girl would be the equivalent type because I AM PETITE AND SLIM too, but apparently, it is not the case:
Obese and even chubby girls, even when they're taller than me, were more likely to be willing to date me.

Why is that? Because the petite girls have more options than the chubby ones, they are desired by short, medium and even tall guys.

When a girl first see you, she would be probably aware whether she can attain someone way better looking that you or not, and her mind would compare you with her other suitors.

So I have a feeling that the equivalence of "level of physical attractiveness" has a lot to do with the number and quality of options.

And I think it also depends on how attractive the girl perceives herself, the more she perceives herself the pickier she would be when it comes to looks.

Something very common I've noticed among Asian and dark African girls is the way they perceive their own looks, a lot of them perceive themselves as way less attractive (which is not the reality). When I tell to Asian/African girl she's attractive (and I never point to ethnicity specific features), her typical response is usually something like "no, I am not" or "no, you're much more attractive" - and some would even bash their own Asian/African features, I've read this may due to racism which may lead to internal racism, and It's not a healthy basis for relationship (perceiving me as hot because I am whiter...etc). :-/

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2015, 7:35 am

Peacesells wrote:
I don't even have to read all this stuff, it seems to be the same NT stereotypes as usual, accompained with ND/asexual supremacist ravings.

That's not even an answer, rather general ramblings about "supremacist" ideas. FYI, it's not supremacist to discuss differences between NTs and NDs, which you generally seem to have a very poor awareness of.

Peacesells wrote:
I see plenty good-looking girls with ordinary guys.

I don't. Perhaps our definition of "good-looking" (it was "hot", not "good-looking", and thus not the same) and "ordinary" (it was ND guy, possibly nerdy and gamer) differs?

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2015, 8:54 pm

How can I thus improve myself to be a little more attractive to have better chances at women? I'm very willing socially. I may not be great, but I consider myself being a lot better than before.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2015, 2:52 am

K_Kelly wrote:
How can I thus improve myself to be a little more attractive to have better chances at women? I'm very willing socially. I may not be great, but I consider myself being a lot better than before.

IMHO, improving socially will not increase your chances (I'm sure people will object to that). You need luck and finding the right woman.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2015, 7:33 am

You could also make a lot of money.

I was watching "Housewives of Miami" (no rolling of the eyes please) and all of those women are really good looking with husbands that need to wear a paperbag but make lots of money. (Only two of the husbands look good.) It's gotta be the money that attracts them.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

JennaFree
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Oct 2015, 9:31 am

It's a matter of taste. Everyone deserve love and maybe I will speak as clishe but beauty it's not everything.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2015, 10:10 am

nurseangela wrote:

I was watching "Housewives of Miami" (no rolling of the eyes please) and all of those women are really good looking with husbands that need to wear a paperbag but make lots of money. (Only two of the husbands look good.) It's gotta be the money that attracts them.

Is it a real attraction or greedy opportunism?

Do they get horny in bed by thinking of hubby's bank account? :lol:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2015, 10:33 am

On my local news I have stumbled on this, the marriage between a wealthy man and a known tv reporter.

moirakelly
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Oct 2015, 10:41 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Is it a real attraction or greedy opportunism?

Do they get horny in bed by thinking of hubby's bank account? :lol:

Whether it's attraction or opportunism is sort of irrelevant -- each person gets to individually decide what is (or isn't) acceptable to them in a relationship. everybody makes trade offs. I've never seen the show, but if pretty women are happy to marry rich men + rich men happy to marry pretty women, well, yay for everybody!

Theres also an argument to be made that being rich is a proxy for many other desirable qualities -- like intelligence, physical prowess, cunning, an ability to influence or some combination thereof. Because those are the skills needed to acquire and maintain wealth (except for people who were born into or inherited money).

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2015, 11:00 am

nurseangela wrote:

o.O

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2015, 11:16 am

Yeah, well, women are gold diggers. But some women want love, too.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2015, 11:19 am

Ok, I have a terrific idea.

I need female volunteers who are bluntly and ruthlessly honest; so I can message them my pics (in private), and the ones I've dated or had crush on in the last 2 years and so + little info of my and their career.
so they tell me whether I am aiming too high or not.

any volunteers?

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2015, 11:59 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Ok, I have a terrific idea.

I need female volunteers who are bluntly and ruthlessly honest; so I can message them my pics (in private), and the ones I've dated or had crush on in the last 2 years and so + little info of my and their career.
so they tell me whether I am aiming too high or not.

any volunteers?

I'll volunteer Boo - and I'll tell you the truth too.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2015, 1:03 pm

^ ok nurse, you are in, any more volunteers?
It would take a while to compile this message.