Page 118 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 128  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 4:27 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
a werewolf dragon knight sorcerer, who also happens to be dead

There you go again, trying to use me as one of your characters.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 4:55 pm

Funny, you never mentioned that your name was Aleta Sildevoire-Shadelight.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 6:00 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Funny, you never mentioned that your name was Aleta Sildevoire-Shadelight.

Oh great, now that you've posted my real name I'm going to get doxxed like crazy.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 6:13 pm

Hee hee. *cat grin*

The Aleta in question falls in love with a trainee cat angel, and at the end of the story, they go off to explore the universe together. 8)

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 6:49 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
falls in love with a trainee cat angel, and ... they go off to explore the universe together

*sigh* That was always my dream.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 6:57 pm

Um...ack...well, this is kind of awkward...I...um...nevermind.

Oh, wait--do you mean that falling in love with a trainee cat angel was always your dream, or that exploring the universe was always your dream? Or both? [...and please don't say a round-about answer like 'Yes', because that's only fun to the person saying it...] :P

Also, so apparently you have two fathers [one of them a harmony sorcerer and the other a Draconic Knight] and a mother [a Chaos Wolf of Purity, which basically means a reverse werewolf--wolf by day, humanoid by night]?

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 9:15 pm

^ Doesn't everyone dream of falling in love with a trainee cat angel and then exploring the universe together? :D

There Are Four Lights!

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 11:49 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^Aleta, who is a werewolf dragon knight sorcerer, and also happens to be dead
8O
Quote:
Aleta Sildevoire-Shadelight.
Nice name. Shadelight makes me think of a user name I saw and liked somewhere, Shadowlight.
Quote:
[a Chaos Wolf of Purity, which basically means a reverse werewolf--wolf by day, humanoid by night]
I like both werewolf and reverse werewolf stories, like Howlin mad and The Wolven. Chaos wolf made me think of the Magisterium series. I only read book 1. I loved little Havoc!

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2017, 11:13 am

^I still don't know how he died, but he's investigating with the trainee cat angel to find out.

Darmok: Well, I kind of based the trainee cat angel on myself...

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 12:18 pm

The trainee cat angel is now adopted and has three mothers, three brothers, and three sisters. :D :P

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 9:58 am

Too bad you lost your password for "Kuraudo777" because some such triplets of numbers have religious significance. For example, 777 and 888 refer to believers of various denominations, and the familiar (but incorrect) 666 is the number of the beast.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 10:01 am

According to my book on numbers, 7777 is at an even greater vibration than 777, so in a sense it's extra lucky. :P

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 11:05 pm

Young Kura, whenever she would get in trouble.

There Are Four Lights!

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 12:05 am

lol I once asked why I was never grounded or sent to my room as punishment as a kid. I was told it would be no use since I preferred to be home and was often in my room anyway. :lol:

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 10:07 am

^^Ha, I wish. Being sent to my room mostly resulted in screaming and crying and meltdown-ing.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 10:29 am

I've finally made a list of my top favourite games into two catagories [in no particular order]:

Essentials:
Final Fantasy VII [I'm well aware that it hasn't exactly aged well, but it's still awesome to me.]
Radiant Historia [Hopefully I can add the remake to this list once I get it.]
Rune Factory 4 [I've played this game for 300 hours and I still haven't done everything there is to do.]
Final Fantasy Curtain Call [The Final Fantasy series music is a prefect fit for this rhythm game.]
Pokemon Explorers of Sky [The ending always makes me cry.]

Extras:
Super Smash Bros. 4 [It's mostly because of Cloud Strife...]
Dragon Quest IX [This was my first fantasy RPG, back in Christmas 2010.]
Pokemon Pearl [This was my first video game ever, back in Christmas 2007.]
Okami [I haven't played all the way through, however.]
The Last Story [I still haven't finished this one, either.]