Page 111 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 128  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2017, 5:22 pm

I'm going to [hopefully] publish a book of short stories and poems, and then my big fantasy novel.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2017, 6:25 pm

Awesome!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2017, 6:58 pm

Once it's 'on the shelves' so to speak, I'll let you guys know.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2017, 4:26 pm

I've mostly got it all set to be published; I just need artwork for the cover.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2017, 6:51 pm

Hello, there, Miss Kuraudo! :D How was your time at your relative's?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2017, 6:52 pm

^It was good! Nice to see you again, by the way! :D

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2017, 10:25 am

My newest story is blatant wish fulfillment, but it's pretty good wish fulfillment with an actual plot...based on a Digimon character I created so many years ago... :roll:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2017, 2:32 pm

My characters tend to lead terribly tragic lives. I'm trying to work on that.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2017, 10:12 am

My new story is coming along quite well! :mrgreen:

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2017, 5:33 pm

^I hope it comes along well. :)

What's your story about?

Will you share it once you're finished?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2017, 6:00 pm

It's about this angelic being [called Ii] with one wing born into a world where all children are born as twins, with one wing each. She has neither twin nor matching wing, and so sends out a song into the cosmos, hoping that if she does have a twin somewhere out there, they will answer. She then cocoons herself, to purify, and when she wakes up she finds seven beings--six of them are in sets of twins, but the seventh, Gen, is alone. They all end up living together, and Ii and Gen slowly grow in love.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 11:11 am

I'm working on it in bits and pieces here and there.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 4:14 pm

Originally it was much more comedic. Now I'm not so sure.

There's also that fact that in my first book, White Darkness, all of the characters technically end up dead at the end.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2017, 11:29 am

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2017, 4:18 pm

I'm having a bit of trouble with my latest story. The main character does not use any pronouns except 'I', and so the words, even when she is not speaking, seem awkward.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2017, 10:58 am

The story moves in cycles: Black, White, and Red.