Page 112 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 128  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2017, 10:58 am

The story moves in cycles: Black, White, and Red.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 12:08 pm

I'm not sure whether my main couple might have a child. Almost all of the other couples in my stories do. It'd be nice to change it up a bit.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2017, 10:27 am

I would post some of it here...but...

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2017, 11:26 am

I've added some songs by Maiko Fujita to my fifteen paged song collection. She has such a lovely voice. Here's some favourites:

Nee, Takanaru, Suki ni Naru Doushite, Anata wo Suki Natte, Sayonara ga Aru Kara, Koi ni Ochite, Mienai Tsuki, Futari no Kare, and Takaramono.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2017, 3:49 pm

I had a flash of inspiration last night and I got so excited at how I suddenly knew how my book is all interconnected and how to make it work this time, I could barely sleep.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2017, 4:40 pm

^What kind of inspiration? Do tell. :)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2017, 4:41 pm

^Oh, just a way to make it make more sense and be funnier and work better. It involved a divine quest and a broken magic mirror. :wink:

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

24 Apr 2017, 2:13 am

What anime are you into now? I'm still kinda into Your Lie in April. :D

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2017, 3:22 pm

So far, I'm watching Kamisama Kiss, Akatsuki Yona, Ai Yori Aoshi, and Hiiro no Kakera.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2017, 1:50 pm

What to do about my books? :|

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2017, 2:03 pm

Not to bother you, but did you get the message I sent you? :oops:

(The link to the Google Doc.) :oops:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2017, 2:06 pm

^Oh, I did. Sorry about that. I think I'm going to go rest now; I'm still not feeling the greatest. Don't worry; it will get read!

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2017, 2:10 pm

Nwah? Oh, that's fine! I hope you feel better! :)

I promise I will read your story as well... eventually. :lol:

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2017, 8:46 pm

I've started making up my own fantasy world.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2017, 7:48 pm

^Ooh, what's it like?

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 5:33 am

It's called Kalea, and it's located on the other side of a black hole. It's a world made entirely of light.