Why do many people think that special interests are illness?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

supfanat
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Oct 2015, 9:38 am

I admit that I want one my special interest extremely much.
It could change my life!
But in order to get it, I need some charity in order to pay for it. Believe or not but I couldn't work for years for health reasons and I'm not sure if it changes anytime soon. So I'm financially completely ruined. And the New Year is one two months away and I can't wait anymore until my long-term dream comes true.

But if I ask for charity, the normal answer is "you, idiot, should be cured from your interests! You should prefer standard interests!". What should I do to get help?

Thank you for your suggestions.

Our "wrong planet" doesn't allow me to realize my true potential and I don't know any other planet with appropriate society which would help me.

glebel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2015, 11:19 am

I suppose it all depends on what your special interest is. Is it economically viable? Can you get into it at the ground floor level ( internship, apprenticeship, etc.) to where it wouldn't cost you money?

B19
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2015, 6:49 am

Appeals for funding are not permitted on Wrong Planet. You have posted similar messages in different forums. Please desist, or you risk termination of your membership.