Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

slave
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2015, 9:25 pm

Jeremy Mardis
2009 - 2015

It was apparently necessary to shoot this 6 yr old boy 5 times.

http://www.wafb.com/story/30434913/autistic-6-year-old-shot-killed-during-police-pursuit-in-central-la

May he find peace which was denied him in his brief life.

RIP, Jeremy.

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 10:43 am

RIP :cry: :cry: :cry:

einsteinmyhero
Toucan
Toucan

13 Nov 2015, 10:49 am

No pain, not upon this child.
No misery, not upon this child.
No pain, not upon this child.
RIP,dear child.

“Men passionately desire to live after death, but they often pass away without noticing the fact that the memory of a really good person always lives. It is impressed upon the next generation, and is transmitted again to the children. Is that not an immortality worth striving for? ”
― Pyotr Kropotkin, Memoirs of a Revolutionist

SpeakerToAnimals
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Nov 2015, 9:24 am

#AutisticLivesMatter

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2015, 11:00 pm

SpeakerToAnimals wrote:
#AutisticLivesMatter

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2015, 12:17 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
SpeakerToAnimals wrote:
#AutisticLivesMatter

This

I hate the police and this is even more reason why I hate them.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2015, 12:29 am

Shooting, beating, chaining, drugging ... how can anyone justify the abuse inflicted upon autistic children?* It's as if society as a whole - including parents - believe autistic children are property, to be used, abused, and disposed of merely because to do otherwise would be too "inconvenient".

*Obviously a rhetorical question. There is no justification.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2015, 12:29 am

The cops are too brutal in this country...

slave
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2015, 12:35 am

The bodycams on the police evidence that the boy's father had his hands elevated in surrender and was unarmed when they shot him and his son 18 times. The father lived and is seriously injured, the boy was killed instantly.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2015, 1:06 am

Bullets don't make people get out of cars.

Cops didn't know this, sadly.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2015, 1:25 pm

MonsterCrack wrote:

I am inclined to agree but I believe this might have been an unavoidable accident this time, the father opened fire on the police and they returned fire. If anyone is to blame in this childs death it is the father, you can't shoot at police without consequence. His reckless actions killed his son, I hope he is charged with manslaughter cause I would convict him of it on a jury.

greaserhippie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Dec 2015, 11:28 am

Fnord wrote:
Shooting, beating, chaining, drugging ... how can anyone justify the abuse inflicted upon autistic children?* It's as if society as a whole - including parents - believe autistic children are property, to be used, abused, and disposed of merely because to do otherwise would be too "inconvenient".

*Obviously a rhetorical question. There is no justification.

This is why I'm an autistic Zionist. There will never be a place for us in the world as long as our parents are our biggest oppressors. We need a state we can call our

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2015, 11:40 am

dcj123 wrote:
MonsterCrack wrote:

I am inclined to agree but I believe this might have been an unavoidable accident this time, the father opened fire on the police and they returned fire. If anyone is to blame in this childs death it is the father, you can't shoot at police without consequence. His reckless actions killed his son, I hope he is charged with manslaughter cause I would convict him of it on a jury.

Apparently, he was unarmed. And the police were charged with murder. There is a video.

DonkeyBuster
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2015, 3:43 pm

So sad. ;_;

Aspie202
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Dec 2015, 3:49 pm

This is one of the most wrongful, hatred filled, and unlawful things I've ever heard or seen. :(

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2015, 8:26 am

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/10/us/louisi ... index.html

They have an indictment.

An indictment is not a conviction, nor should it be treated as an indication of guilt.

Based on everything I've read, though, it seems to be a pretty clear case of police overreach and excessive force (and may have been motivated by small town grudges and power struggles).

Now, obviously there's some left-leaning anti-law-enforcement media spin going on in this somewhere. The MSM is generally anti-law-enforcement (most likely as a rabble-rousing conflict-mongering psy-op if you want my paranoid opinion). CNN has a pretty heavy bias in that direction.

But there would have to be a lot of withheld information and outright lies to make this one a tragic accident occurring as the result of force justified in the execution of the duties of a law enforcement officer.

IMO, to be chased down by police for getting into an argument-- even a heated one involving shouting and swearing-- is pretty darn egregious overreach, never mind shots fired.

That's why I stay home.