Anything random to say about your crush/love/relationship?

Page 43 of 100 [ 1593 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 100  Next

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2016, 8:46 am

anata watashi no hikari. :heart:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2016, 10:50 am

7 more days...

DateOfBirth
Raven
Raven

25 May 2016, 4:00 pm

I'd do anything for you.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2016, 2:52 am

Wednesday afternoons be damned.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

DateOfBirth
Raven
Raven

26 May 2016, 2:09 pm

I love you.

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2016, 3:05 pm

ETA: 19.5 hours :bounce:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2016, 12:55 am

I have a tentatively scheduled first date for Saturday that's been rescheduled twice.. it's still tentative because I currently have cold symptoms that kept me home from work today. I'm feeling much better tonight than last night and this morning, and while I could use a day's pay for a day's work, I'm considering staying home tomorrow just to make sure I don't over work myself and get sick for the weekend when I'd rather heal up strong and be healthy asap - in large part because if at all possible I'd like this date to be a go for Saturday vs. postpone it.. again.

The first time it was scheduled for, last week, I told him I'd be coming straight from work and would be dusty etc.. but then packed a change of clothes and planned on getting cleaned up on my way from work to where we were to meet for drinks. I texted him and he had completely forgotten he'd made plans with me the night before because he was quite drunk when we were texting and was hungover and not feeling well and had to go home to feed his pets etc. Ha, kinda funny.

The next time was supposed to be yesterday, but I messaged and said I might have to postpone if I'm feeling a bit sick, then he replied and said let's reschedule because a friend of his was unexpectedly in town that he'd like to see. I was okay with that and joked about whether it was me or him rescheduling.. he said let's call it me so we're even. So, it's tentatively for Saturday.. but only if I'm feeling well as I told him I DO want to meet him but don't want to be feeling ill or pass along a cold to him, of course.

Soooo... since I don't REALLY need the money so badly that I'd risk my health for it, and because I respect my coworkers who DO need the money that badly so they've asked that if anyone is sick Please stay home so as to not make others sick, and because I HOPE I'm feeling well enough to go out for a couple beers with this guy on Saturday.. I think I'm gonna take another day off tomorrow and just stay home to heal up, drink tea, maybe get a coupe things done around the house if I'm feeling more energetic than today etc... and then, hooooooopefully the third time's a charm and I get to meet this boy on Saturday.

If not, it'll have to be at the earliest time of mutual convenience.. at least communication has been open and fluid and it doesn't seem that either of us have been avoiding the other or anything - just life getting in the way is all. In a way it's kind of a good thing as it shows a mutual respect for one another's time and lives. I can't see our eventual meeting possibly going badly, but don't want to get my hopes up too high for it to go well.. ya know? Sometimes you meet someone and it's great, other times you meet in person and even though there's nothing particularly "wrong" with the person there's just something about their mannerisms or voice or ____ that's just a turnoff. So, yaya, hoping for the best but prepared for the worst and all that first date stuff. On the bright side, from a few photos I've seen he's attractive (to me, the only one it matters to in this instance, really), and the messages we've exchanged have been positive, annnnd we've both done some feel good work for the same local charity - which is a nice common interest to have.

Blah blah blah, not quite a crush/love/relationship thing, just a we've been chatting and I'm looking forward to a first date thing.. and hoooopefully the stars align and allow for it to happen on Saturday.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2016, 1:45 am

AuroraBorealisGazer wrote:

that beautiful image speaks to me. it reminds me of a place i went, not too far away, i sat on the grass with someone there, i sat on the grass with someone who loved me...at the time.

i never see her again, and while i still go to that place i went, its magic has withered over the years.

(i especially like the detail on her feet. did you draw that?)

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2016, 1:54 am

Damn your eyes.

DateOfBirth
Raven
Raven

27 May 2016, 2:51 am

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2016, 3:03 am

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

DateOfBirth
Raven
Raven

27 May 2016, 9:13 am

What gets me is reading some comments here and there I was apparently intoxicated by whatever. That's how you would feel like right? I feel you're getting farther farther away from me. Arrgh. I'm going forward anyway because that makes sense to me.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2016, 10:45 am

Itsumo bi no anata watashi no hikari. :heart:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2016, 1:33 pm

I dreamed of you last night, a chara.

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2016, 7:27 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
AuroraBorealisGazer wrote:

that beautiful image speaks to me. it reminds me of a place i went, not too far away, i sat on the grass with someone there, i sat on the grass with someone who loved me...at the time.

i never see her again, and while i still go to that place i went, its magic has withered over the years.

(i especially like the detail on her feet. did you draw that?)

No, I didn't draw it, but I really liked the concept. :)

DateOfBirth
Raven
Raven

28 May 2016, 8:23 am