Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2015, 5:41 pm

Today, I was talking to my paraprofessional at school, and another parapro interrupted to talk about her dying dad, and I interrupted and said, "Ms. denise, i was talking," and Hunter (my classmate) got mad at me and said she's talking about her dying dad and I should show respect.... i began having shut down, and wrote on the desk...."allah please kill me" and wrote on paper... "i hope i die," and spencer, a violent kid (spencer) with the low-functioning kids in the alternative school, came back and was on our bus today, and was annoying alex so much that alex was telling him to "shut the f*** up" and that he would "f***ing punch him in the face," and when i came home i was still doped up from both the buspar my doctor prescribed and the xanax my doctor is trying to wean me off of (my mom gave me more buspar, AND xanax in the morning) and I had to cancel my tutoring, and my mom got mad while she was at work on the phone with me...... help?

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2015, 6:44 pm

Yeah, well... sucks.
The good news is that it won't kill you and you'll probably have recovered in a few days.