Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

hi8034
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Nov 2015, 8:17 am

Hello, I'm from Hong Kong, city of China. I'm 28, female. Now working in construction site as project coordinator.

I have no friends after university graduation /___\ and feel bored on holidays.

Anyone would like to chat with me? I'm desperate now.... want to end up my life as my life has no value. No friends, no boyfriends, no life, no happiness. Everything makes me depressed.

/_____________\

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2015, 11:02 am

Hello, and welcome to the Wrong Planet website!

We're mostly "Aspies" here; that is, most of us have been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome or some other autism spectrum disorder. Alex set this site up as a means of discussing our ASD-related issues with one another; and while this is not a dating site, I am sure that you will encounter many new people here.

I am known as Fnord, the Metasyntactic Variable. By degree, I am an Electrical Engineer (MSEE). My wife has earned her Master's Degree in Divinity (MDiv). We live in Southern California.

There are other degreed professionals on this website, as well as students and retirees. We usually get along; but like any large group or family - wherein each member has different beliefs, experiences, and opinions - we have squabbles. Sometimes we resolve them ourselves, and sometimes to moderators have to step in.

Overall, this is a decent website for meeting people on-line. I hope that you enjoy your stay.

-Fnord-

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2015, 3:34 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2015, 4:51 pm

Hey hi8034 welcome. :sunny:

Quill
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2015, 6:31 pm

Welcome to the site! I'm glad you joined, and I hope you do make some friends here! :D

Alexanderplatz
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2015, 10:23 pm

Dear hi8034 -
There's a thread here full of people looking for friends - you might find someone to message with there:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=58&start=960

Welcome

hi8034
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Nov 2015, 10:03 pm

Fnord wrote:
Hello, and welcome to the Wrong Planet website!

We're mostly "Aspies" here; that is, most of us have been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome or some other autism spectrum disorder. Alex set this site up as a means of discussing our ASD-related issues with one another; and while this is not a dating site, I am sure that you will encounter many new people here.

I am known as Fnord, the Metasyntactic Variable. By degree, I am an Electrical Engineer (MSEE). My wife has earned her Master's Degree in Divinity (MDiv). We live in Southern California.

There are other degreed professionals on this website, as well as students and retirees. We usually get along; but like any large group or family - wherein each member has different beliefs, experiences, and opinions - we have squabbles. Sometimes we resolve them ourselves, and sometimes to moderators have to step in.

Overall, this is a decent website for meeting people on-line. I hope that you enjoy your stay.

-Fnord-

You mean all people in wrong planet are diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome or some other autism spectrum disorder??

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 10:21 pm

hi8034 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Hello, and welcome to the Wrong Planet website! We're mostly "Aspies" here ...
You mean all people in wrong planet are diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome or some other autism spectrum disorder??
No, not all ... most.

The majority of members on this website seem to have some kind of autism spectrum disorder, or ASD. Asperger's Syndrome is just one type of ASD.

There are some members who likely do not have any type of ASD. They're welcome here, too.

Please look into the various threads. You'll find a wide variety of topics being discussed.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.